Need Help With Finasteride 1mg Side Effects

Nick5396

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking finasteride 1 mg daily for a few weeks now. I was fine for the first 2-3 weeks but now I'm starting to get some side effects. My ejaculate volume is almost non-existent, and almost completely clear. I don't feel my testicles contracting when I orgasm like I used to. It's almost like my ejaculation is just prostate fluid and not semen. I'm getting some random minor ball aches. After a single orgasm, I take a day or two to recover again. It used to just take a couple hours.

The confusing thing about all this is I've been looking up studies and finasteride 1 mg isn't supposed to have these side effects in young men. I'm 23. I'm wondering if this is just psychological. Especially since finasteride affects the prostate, shouldn't my prostate fluid be what's low? Why is my sperm disappearing? I'm planning to continue finasteride 1 mg daily and hope for my body to adjust. I can't imagine having to choose between sexual function and having hair. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this?

As to how bad my hair loss is, I've lost hair from the sides to form a little bit of a widow's peak. This started at 18 and now I'm 22, turning 23 very soon, and it hasn't changed much. My doctor said it may be just my hairline transitioning from my teenage hairline to my adult hairline so my hair loss may continue or may not until later on. That's not a risk I'm willing to take but I will if sexual dysfunction is my only other choice.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for prostate fluid.. I'm not sire what do you mean. It's probably your seminal fluid but reduced and interfered with.

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
get off man .it affects more than testicals believe me . its pure poison . dont waste your youth for that .wait for some new drug or just have a hair transplant .

Milsy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy, try giving up masterbation for a bit and taking Zinc tablets, worked for me.
All the best,