need help with a few questions...

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score
So I am 22, with a receeding hair line which seems to be getting worse and worse as the years go on. I first noticed it when I was 18 or 19. Since I wear my hair long it hasn't been a big deal, but it is thinning now also. I tried a few shampoos like Nioxin or something but it burned my scalp and I swear made the process go faster. Now I just want something that works and can slow this nasty process down. If I get some hair growth too, great, but I aint hopefull. I am also not a big fan of my scalp literally buring as seen with Nioxin.

I wanted to know how I can get some Finasteride cheap? And how I can get it? I would perfer not talking to my family doctor again because she chuckled at me and told me "go to walmart and get Rogain"..."that's all that works." I don't have a lot of money, but I think I am willing to try it, even though I've heard some nasty stories about side effects. Any information you guys could give me could save me life because losing my nice curly hair is ruining it. Thanks...

Pondle

Reaction score
If you search the boards, you'll find a number of threads where the merits (or otherwise) of various internet pharmacies are discussed. The safest option, however, is always to get finasteride on prescription from a doctor.