Need Help To Start My Treatment. Balding At 20

Melocoton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not an English speaker so I hope you forgive my mistakes.
I'm 20 and definitely I'm balding. I think it started like 2 or 3 years ago when I started to feel my head itchy and maybe my hair was falling more than usual but I didn't give it any importance. Time passed, hair loss never stopped and now my temples are receding and my crown is thinning, density on the top of my head is much lower than on the sides. I still feel my scalp itchy on the top of my head and my crown. I lose lots of hair on the shower, on my pillow, on my books, on the keyboard and these hairs are thinner and shorter as time goes by.

So I've been reading this forum and I decided to start a treatment but I have some doubts. Male pattern baldness is related with itchy scalp? Some people in their threads have mentioned it but most others don't. How can I treat it? Should I start with finasteride and minoxidil or just one of them? I've read that some minoxidil side effects are dry and itchy scalp, it doesn't seem the perfect solution for me. Finally I want you to give me your opinion about my situation.

Pictures of my temples, my crown, the top of my head and some hair i lost this morning.

Attachments

• 1rtemple.jpeg
    1rtemple.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 2rtemple.jpeg
    2rtemple.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 3rtemple.jpeg
    3rtemple.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 4ltemple.jpeg
    4ltemple.jpeg