Need help to post pics. well worth seeing.!!!!!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just joined after browsing as a non member for about a year, I have learned much from all you people, and have some great before and after shots of my success with info gleaned here. don't know how to post them for you to see. ( not great with computers).. So if someone can tell me I will display them. was shocked to see the gains mysef. much better than I had hoped..

English

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks -cj-, I did try this link and managed to up;oad a pic, but did'nt know what to do with it, and somehow lost it.!! :? .... did say not good with computers.!!! think I need something more idiot proof. I've noticed that some have managed to post pics here in this box.... any ideas. ???

hoit

Reaction score
(img)http://www.yourimagehost.com/yourpicture.jpg(/img)

just replace the round brackets with square ones.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
The first two were taken one year ago, my hair was more like fluff, and hardly growing. I know its longer in the second two, and I waited for a sunny day to reproduce lighting conditions, but sunny days are rare. But the pics show much improved quality and faster growing hair. I also have some finer hairs growing around receeding temples.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!!

Those pics are AWESOME!!

Some of the best regrowth pics I´ve ever seen.

Thanks for coming here and share this with us.

You are the living proof that there are other routes apart from the big 3 that actually work.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HOLY sh*t! :freaked2:

What do you feel is the most important thing in your regimen?

I cannot believe the improvement, that is amazing.

What is your age?

English

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj- .. probably minoxidil. has made the most gains, but it could be the combination of all, MSM has certainly made improvements. recomend it to all,I was on 3000 mg to start but cut down. have used a few other things on and off during the year. tricomin copper peptides for one. good stuff but far to expensive, use it now and then more as a leave in conditioner. wash hair twice a day. and apply minoxidil as soon as dry. ... started wearing a cap monday to friday at work when I started minoxidil too. dont know if that has any bearing on it. usualy miss a day at weekends no treatment at all. I have some flaking of the scalp and find this helps....... I'm 47

Felk

Reaction score
JESUS MOTHER OF MARY!

These are by far the best before and after pics I have ever seen!!

What's more, you're not even on finasteride!!!

Hmm i wonder if the revivogen is doing anything for you, only being applied three times a week. Maybe look into topical spironolactone or something to help you keep these awesome results.

My heartiest congratulations on being the best responder to minoxidil i've ever seen :)

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Holy fuckin SOB ...What the f*** is that dude....
Are you sure that you did not get an hair transplant or for that matter HM :) ...
That is crazy sh*t dude...
Do people recognize you....
and no finasteride...son of a b**ch....Awesome dude

Really happy for you

Is there anything you can think of outside of your regimen that may have helped you with this ?

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
-cj- .. probably minoxidil. has made the most gains, but it could be the combination of all, MSM has certainly made improvements. recomend it to all,I was on 3000 mg to start but cut down. have used a few other things on and off during the year. tricomin copper peptides for one. good stuff but far to expensive, use it now and then more as a leave in conditioner. wash hair twice a day. and apply minoxidil as soon as dry. ... started wearing a cap monday to friday at work when I started minoxidil too. dont know if that has any bearing on it. usualy miss a day at weekends no treatment at all. I have some flaking of the scalp and find this helps....... I'm 47

I am absolutely amazed!

What do you wash your hair with? How long do you wait after your applications of minoxidil? Also, how often were you using your minoxidil and how much?

Absolutely amazing, I'm sure I'll be popping in and out of this thread for encouragement. What do those around you say?

....wow, still cannot belive it.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Holy crap...

all of this without Propecia...

Did you use Toppik in any of those pictures?

This is some of the best regrowth results I've EVER, EVER f*****g seen.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Holy crap...

Did you use Toppik in any of those pictures?

[/Did you use Toppik in any of those pictures?quote]

No the latest pics where taken a couple of hours after minoxidil, nothing else on there.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj-........

wash hair with nothing in particular, usualy a mild good quality shampoo, have used revivogen wich was good, I towel dry wait a few minutes and then apply minoxidil, 1ml twic a day usually 7 am and again 7pm. scalp is probably still a little hydrated. ...... have noticed some people who know me having a lingering slightly confused look at barnet, but said nothing. my duaghter said about 2 months ago " your hair is really getting thicker what areyou doing to it.?" So I told her and now her boyfriend is on monoxidil. And my girlfriend claims my hair is much darker now.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
-cj-........

wash hair with nothing in particular, usualy a mild good quality shampoo, have used revivogen wich was good, I towel dry wait a few minutes and then apply minoxidil, 1ml twic a day usually 7 am and again 7pm. scalp is probably still a little hydrated. ...... have noticed some people who know me having a lingering slightly confused look at barnet, but said nothing. my duaghter said about 2 months ago " your hair is really getting thicker what areyou doing to it.?" So I told her and now her boyfriend is on monoxidil. And my girlfriend claims my hair is much darker now.

Excellent, that's awesome. I'm ecstatic for you and I hope you continue to have great results.

How hydrated is your scalp on the first application? I usually wait until my hair is dry after a shower to apply. I've heard a lot of people get over-absorbtion with a wet scalp and experience some side effects. This is obviously not the case for you :p.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj-

Did notice some slight puffines in my face, at first, but settled down now.!!
Thanks for your interest. hope I can be of some help, or inspiration. I have gained much from this site, only natural to give back.!!!!

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
-cj-

Did notice some slight puffines in my face, at first, but settled down now.!!
Thanks for your interest. hope I can be of some help, or inspiration. I have gained much from this site, only natural to give back.!!!!
You're more than an inspiration, you're a Godsend :p.

DownUnder

Reaction score
Great Results!! Congrats!

One question, and pardon my ignorance, whats MSM?