Need Help/recommendations With Notwood 4

bdemar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am 29 years old and have been balding since my late teens. At ate 20 for some reason i lost half of my hair within 6 months and then it's been very slow since then. I would say I'm a norwood 4 with very thin hair in front and thick hair in the back.

Now I've tried the bald look a couple of times and it's not going to work. Im very pale, have a strange egg shaped head, and it is badly scarred up from getting mugged when I was younger. Not to mention my ear are huge and pointed. my own mother told me "dear God you look hideous. Never shave your head again." I suppose after I'm married I will shave it anyway, but I am wondering what kind of hairstyles or products to use in the meantime. Btw I will NOT take systemic drugs like finestride.

My thoughts: longer hairstyle on top using a filler like toppik or cabokki on the front "island" piece. Will this suffice? Or do you think I should go for a full glue on hair system? Any feedback is appreciated.
IMG_20190527_162007594.jpg
View attachment 120026

Sorry for spelling errors posted from phone

bdemar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump.

Also wondering if I would be a good candidate for transplant as it's still very thick in the back. Looking at it from this angle it seems like I am basically bald. I only have hair from the center of the top of my head back

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump.

Also wondering if I would be a good candidate for transplant as it's still very thick in the back. Looking at it from this angle it seems like I am basically bald. I only have hair from the center of the top of my head back

The thing is , if you aren’t willing to take finasteride you don’t have many options. I am not 100% sure on this but I think even after a hair transplant they recommend you take finasteride to prevent any loss.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "iCurly, post: 1801757, member: 134767"] Дело в том, что если вы не хотите принимать финастерид, у вас не так много вариантов. Я не уверен на 100% в этом, но я думаю, что даже после пересадки волос они рекомендуют вам принять финастерид, чтобы предотвратить любую потерю. [/ QUOTE]
I think you will be interested in our branch! Come, the members of our branch will help you!
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

bdemar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I'm willing to wear a hair system if nothing else will work. But I'm not taking drugs for my hair. It's not worth potential health risks to me down the road.