Need help please...

RobW23

Reaction score
Hello, if this has been answered already forgive me. My situation is this: I have a hard time styling my hair sometimes because of a little hair loss and my hair type and I was wondering if there was a product available that could help me. My hair is "loose". I have always had medium length loose hair. In the last few years I've developed a slight widows peak and have lost a bit of volume. To the normal eye, I haven't lost hair. My little widows peak is covered up because of my hair type and while I've lost some volume over the years there aren't any bald spots,etc. The problem is, there isn't much I can do with my hair.

I was wondering if there was a product, that if used, would increase the thickness of my strands of hair, so I would have an easier time styling my hair?

Thank you, I appreciate any advice and help possible.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
There is heaps of products dude.

Toppek hair fattener is one. More info here http://www.toppik.com/toppek.asp

photo_toppek2.jpg

Personally I use Garnier Manga Head putty. This stuff is incredible, its like superglue for your hair. No matter what length you can make you hair stand on end. Its powerful stuff. It thickens and textures your hair incredibly well.

hot5_june8_07_garnier.jpg