Need Help! Please Reply

Peanut33

Reaction score
I started using Minoxidil 5% from Wal-Mart about a month ago. I did so because I was going to get on a regimine for minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral...I have the nizoral and minoxidil, but am still waiting for finasteride...About a week and a half ago I started shedding tremendously, I went from about 15 hairs in the shower to now around 50. I know shedding is part of it, but is it really going to be worth it? What do you guys think? I dont want to go bald as a result of shedding, so do I keep up with it or drop it? Im applying it only in the temples, and so far its doing nothing but making my receding hairline worse. Thanks in advance for your replies.

incubusor

Established Member
Reaction score
Peanut33 said:
I started using Minoxidil 5% from Wal-Mart about a month ago. I did so because I was going to get on a regimine for minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral...I have the nizoral and minoxidil, but am still waiting for finasteride...About a week and a half ago I started shedding tremendously, I went from about 15 hairs in the shower to now around 50. I know shedding is part of it, but is it really going to be worth it? What do you guys think? I dont want to go bald as a result of shedding, so do I keep up with it or drop it? Im applying it only in the temples, and so far its doing nothing but making my receding hairline worse. Thanks in advance for your replies.

I believe you put up a similar thread in the other forum?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=24375

I responded there.