Need Help On Fighting Hairloss And Advice

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Im 17 years old with a NW2 hairline and bad diffuse thinning. Im going to my doctor soon to make my final decision whither or not i should take 1Mg finasteride. Ive talked to my doctor before about taking propecia and she said its all up to me. If i take Propecia and experience side effects at all should i just stop taking or or keep going? I've tried Minoxidil but it didn't work for me. Are there any other things right now that i could use? I feel like i should wait till im older to take it but My Hair loss is getting worse and by 2018 i think ill have a nw3 :(.

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro thanks for the response. Does this shampoo do anything about getting the hair back or is it just slowing the process of hairloss.I cant find much information on it on the site. Could you show any before and after pictures if possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem, and for me it maybe helped hair grow back A LITTLE, but it significantly stopped it from falling out. I don't really have any good before and after photos because my hairline is pretty much exactly the same as it was 2 or 3 years ago, which for me is amazing haha. My father was almost totally bald by his mid-20s. same with all of his brothers. People don't even believe me that I'm balding because my hair hasn't really changed. But its definitely thin in a few places if you look, and for a couple years every time I dried my hair after a shower I was losing TONS. I use the shampoo very consistently, I leave it on my scalp for like 5-6 minutes and I notice a dramatic difference. I turned one of my cousins on to it and its working for him. Another friend tried it but said it didn't really work, but he admits that he didn't use it regularly. I think that's the key. But who knows, some things work for some people and not others, I must have tried 100s of products before stumbling onto this one. Best of luck I hope you find something
im happy it works for you that well man, i hope in the future they come up with something that doesnt give so many side effects or something that just really/fully works for hairloss. Like 1/3 of my life ive been balding and im only 17! Ive been harassed so many times for it im just use to it!. Ill have to give the shampoo a try, and im still considering propecia, i hope things work out for me :/