Need help in finding a reliable surgeon

Sepp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

newbie here looking for advice. I would like to get a hair transplant, but I'm terrified that I pick the wrong surgeon, and end up worse off than I am at the present. I realize that there are plenty of reputable surgeons in places like the US, Belgium, etc. but I live in the UK and travelling (or rather, flying) is a bit of an issue for me. If I was going to get surgery, sadly it would need to be somewhere here in the UK. Given this limitation, can anyone help me by recommending some reputable UK-based surgeons? Thank you.

Sepp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whole section on this forum on hair transplants and surgeons
I was hoping for some recommendations from people who've already undergone surgery, as it's a bit of a minefield out there. I saw one clinic that was recommended by various celebrities (KSL in Glasgow), but has since been shut down following numerous reports of botched surgery. If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hoping for some recommendations from people who've already undergone surgery, as it's a bit of a minefield out there. I saw one clinic that was recommended by various celebrities (KSL in Glasgow), but has since been shut down following numerous reports of botched surgery. If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
BHR has a clinic in the UK. I don't know about the Dr. but BHR has a good reputation.