Need help deciding on 2 different transplant options, 700 OR 1200 grafts?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to get a small transplant operation to fill in mainly my temples and adjust hairline.

I've seen 2 places in London, one is with a Dr I know for 3-4 years who first prescribed me Finastride. He saw me in person and the pictures attached are from him. He is suggesting to me either consider a densification procedure of your existing hairline which refers to the higher line in the photos attached. This would require 600-700 grafts and would cost £3000. The other option is to have our temples restored down to the bottom line as per the pictures. This would require 1000-1200 grafts and would cost £4000. Both can be done as a minimally shaven procedure.

Then there is another clinic in UK that I did a Virtual Consultation with who quoted me 6000GBP for 2000 Grafts. When I told this to the London based one he laughed and said he doesn't know how and why they quoted 2000 grafts.

Based on my pictures can someone advise me what I should do?
Should I go with 600-700 grafts - which goes to the higher line in the pics attached
Or have temples restored down at 1000-1200 grafts

Also your opinions on the 6K price given for 2K grafts by the other clinic?

I don't want to say who they are yet as I have noticed based on who is the clinic, people make assumptions quickly.

Any thoughts to this?

I put the pics here, I don't know why they are not adding when I do attach files - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rroepxbq0vdhn6y/AAA-t6JIG0h9RGO9lB9XHhria?dl=0