Need Help, De You Anyone Have The Lordhair S7 Model?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you take a picture of the lateral/rear hairline? i want to see the bleach knots.
/#1B my color of hair./
Thank you!!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you take a picture of the lateral/rear hairline? i want to see the bleach knots.
/#1B my color of hair./
Thank you!!
They're all handmade. Someone can show you a picture of a perfect one and you can receive a terrible one. They can show you a picture of a terrible one and you can receive a perfect one. Stick on hair out of Australia on YouTube uses Lord hair and he bleaches his own as that's his biggest complaint that they do a poor job of bleaching the knots.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know at least a half dozen guys who use Lord Hair. And the response has been, mediocre, to terrible.

They are one of the first factories to make a huge push for direct to the customer. They do most of their business based on high-volume, stock units. This is why they are really popular in S. America, where they are cheap and almost disposable.

The two biggest complaints I have heard, issues with ventilation (when choosing a non-freestyle unit), and massive shedding. And their customer service is non-existent.

There are quite a number of companies out there, offering a far superior product, for not too much more $$$.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• UTS 01.jpg
    UTS 01.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 249

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry very very thank, but on this picture I can't see what i want see.
I'd be curious this: I take some pictures for what I want to see:
This is S7M model. This is rear hair line (edge). This is not natural unfortunately :(
because I want to cut it into three parts. Do you understand me why I want to see this?
(sorry I can speak a little english)
Regards RME.
20190618_1927291.jpg 20190618_1927442.jpg

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry very very thank, but on this picture I can't see what i want see.
I'd be curious this: I take some pictures for what I want to see:
This is S7M model. This is rear hair line (edge). This is not natural unfortunately :(
because I want to cut it into three parts. Do you understand me why I want to see this?
(sorry I can speak a little english)
Regards RME.
View attachment 121562 View attachment 121563
You want to cut into three parts like Youtuber StickOnHair?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not the angle I need, please try to take a good quality photo from the angle I've used in post #9. The reason is that I'd like to see in good quality the parts I've circled red on my photo. So please take a photo like that with better light, best outside in the daylight as that is when cameras take the best photos. Sorry for the hassle, just that I'd like to see it properly so I can make a decision.
Please send me the original photos : rme@gmail.hu
Thank you!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not the angle I need, please try to take a good quality photo from the angle I've used in post #9. The reason is that I'd like to see in good quality the parts I've circled red on my photo. So please take a photo like that with better light, best outside in the daylight as that is when cameras take the best photos. Sorry for the hassle, just that I'd like to see it properly so I can make a decision.
Thank you!
This is really becoming painful to read!
Not to be disrespectful but as I said in the beginning: viewing someone else's is not an indication of what YOU will receive. They are HANDMADE and VARY from unit to unit.

Secondly, the fact you're going to cut them into sections is just begging for a problem. This is exactly why stickonhair bleaches his knots.
Bleaching weakens the knots and makes the hair more likely to break off and shed. Knots are bleached at the front so the hairline does not look unnatural and stand out as dark dots. They DO NOT bleach the entire system. Even if you get one with perfectly bleached front knots along the hairline, the rest of the system is not going to have bleached knots. It will look terrible when the "pieces/sections" are used as frontal/hairline.

If you want perfect purchase the lightest blonde available, usually 22 or 24, and pay to have it colored by a professional to match your bio hair. This will ensure ALL of the knots are essentially bleached.
Thank you!

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you!

Please ask your supplier to send you a photos or video. You can even ask the customer server representative to do Whatsapp facetime with you to view the hair system before you place an order.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I Don’t have the model (S7) but I can say that it’s a fine hairpiece. Lordhair offers not only affordable hairpiece but they are fine quality too. If you are planning to buy one, without any hassle you can opt to order one. You won’t regret it.