Need Help buying Propecia/Finastride

Thurkin

Reaction score
I am currently Un-insured for Medical Coverage and my old PPO Dr. who wrote my last prescription for Propecia won't renew unless I come in for a checkup. I find this unnecessary for two major reasons:

1) He's renewed my annual Prescriptions 3 times before and my "checkup" only involved a few questions about progress with my usage, a heartbeat check with stethascope, and a bloodpressure reading. He didn't do anything else. :shock:

2) Now that I'm uninsured, my old Dr. wants me to pay $300+ for this checkup for my "out-of-pocket" expense. Based on my 1st point, I find this utterly unacceptable and a ripoff, considering the my old insurance never even covered Propecia and I was paying full price $58/30 tablets. :-x

Is there a way I can purchase Propecia WITHOUT a prescription???

Thanks for your help

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
that does seem a bit of a rip off. glad i don't live in the states.

plenty of sites online offer it without prescription. search the threads for some recommendations. personally i just started propecia (not generic stuff) and ordered from:

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/

definately seems like the real deal, though a little expensive - £90 [roughly $150] for 2 x 28 tablets (i.e. about $3 a tablet).

good luck with it

Thurkin

Reaction score
Awsome

Thanks!

I just checked the details on the "generic" version 'Finpecia', and it says that it's made of the same components as Propecia. The $52 (shipping included) for 90 tablets is an amazing price as well!

:)