Attachments

• 20180704_171123.jpg
    20180704_171123.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 557

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is harsh, Lets get real, he could have an amazing hair transplant in Turkey for 2000 euros.

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you really wnat to look good and do it fast (cuz even woth hairtransplanet you should do at least 2-3 for total coverage , a thing that will take you at least 2 years)
go to the hair pieces forum

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It' always the same...When guys loose hair...no panic...When NW7....ah, maybe i should try a treatment...Oh no, i don't want to use minoxidil or finasteride...i will try first natural stuff....dude...are you serious ??? You're totally bald and you think onion juice will save you ? Even Dutasteride and a lot of chemical things won't save you...

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah! Onion juice! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah! Man that is funny! Try getting a cow to lick your head, far more effective!:D

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious dude? You've been on this forum since September 22, 2017. And after all these months, you decided to use nothing but onion juice. I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or get enraged.
I can feel the psychological agony within you oozing out through your post. I mean come now, your current regimen would probably be the best natural treatment for you. I mean acceptance is a cure, right?

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
אילן ראיתי שפרסמת בפורום רעמה גם את התמונה , אז לא -אין לך שום אופציה חוץ מהשתלה או פאה , מצטער

iBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a crazy idea, but it works for me.

My hair condition is the same as TS. What I do is rubbing crushed garlic to the scalp at night. And wash hair in the morning.
I also apply virgin coconut oil as conditioner every day.

Has been doing it for 6 weeks. Attached the photo taken week ago.

IMG_20180925_002017.jpg

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a crazy idea, but it works for me.

My hair condition is the same as TS. What I do is rubbing crushed garlic to the scalp at night. And wash hair in the morning.
I also apply virgin coconut oil as conditioner every day.

Has been doing it for 6 weeks. Attached the photo taken week ago.

View attachment 100798
You have just grew whatever hair you had left, longer.

iBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have just grew whatever hair you had left, longer.

Yes, the existing hair grow longer. Plus lots of new tiny hairs with white/silver color and turn darker/black as they grow longer.

Still continue this treatment to clear my scalp for almost half century of chemical used of shampoo. And to get rid of possible fungal/bacterial buildup on scalp.

iBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some info I've just got from searching "sulfur for hair"

Sulfur
is often referred to as one of the building blocks of hair, with good reason. Our hair is comprised of a durable protein called keratin, which is high in sulfur content. ... Lastly, sulfur also has been linked to treating, relieving, and decreasing the occurrences of psoriasis, dandruff, eczema, and folliculitis.

Onion/garlic contain lots of sulfur (and zinc also.)

iBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
For restoring health internally, I eat raw turmeric (about the size of finger) everyday. Plus one clove of raw garlic and onion.

Search for: (to get some broad overview)
liver and alopecia
turmeric and alopecia
turmeric and liver
garlic and alopecia
onion and alopecia

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but onion & garlic will do sweet FA for your hair. For general health its good for hair it wont do anything.

iBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice several things in my short experiences (6 weeks ongoing). FYI, my scalp is very oily and has thin dry hairs. I think my auto immune system is rather mess-up.
  • Rubbing crushed garlic at night seems to restore the scalp to better condition. Before the treatment start i often felt itchy on scalp.
    New tiny hairs also growing.
  • Virgin coconut oil as conditioner in the morning. Coating the scalp/hairs and gives a pleasant smell of coconut for a whole day :). Hair also looks healthier, thicker and strong.
  • Sun bath everyday (at least 30 mins), to get that vit.D. GET RID of hat/cover.
  • During treatment, hairs grow very fast and able to survive (especially on the male pattern). 6 weeks ago my hair looks the same as TS' photo in 1st post.
In my case, I believe hair loss is a symptom to my liver disorder.
That's why i eat raw turmeric in hope to restore my liver function. And eat raw garlic and onion daily. I also hope my auto immune system will function better/correctly.

Your case maybe different, do your own research.

Last edited: