Need help about monoxidil

Rumpa

Reaction score
Hi guys,new to the forum...
Im 23 years old and have been loosing hair slightly since 20 years old,its nothing too drastic and i would be happy if it stays this way,but have fears it wont...

I was loosing hair pretty fast actually for some time,especially during showers and could see all the hair on the towel after,so i bought a revita shampoo to stop it,and it did a pretty good job,been using it for past 6 months and have been satisfied,but there seems to be some slight hair loos again,so i thought i might step it up a notch...

So,im thinking about monixidil for topical use,and have found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spectral-UH...177285&sr=8-8&keywords=ds+laboratories+revita
But after doing some research on monoxidil realised its not that easy...
I thought you use this for 3 months and then can rest for maybe 9-12 months and repeat and it will be just fine...
Is it really true that you ahve to use this for every day for the rest of your life to be effective,and also saw couple of guys that said they had more hair before starting the monoxidil than they had when they stopped using it after some time...Worked great for them during treatment but after lost a lot of hair...

Is that really true?Cause honestly i dont have the time or the money to use it twice a day forever...
Thx for reading wall of text ;)