need help 4 years in....

deckard2080

Reaction score
ok...so ive been on the big 3 since late 2004...saw great results early 2005. Saw thickness and regrowth, esp near the hairline and crown...since then ive been able to really maintain. I was very happy with the results...then in the summer of 07, i decided to try rogain foam...my hair continued to main tain...a few sheds here and there but i always regrew the same amount i had in my first growth spurt.

Then i sheded badly early 2008 through the summer...so i decided to drop foam and go back to the liquid..i also added tricomin at that time. Although i do see some regrowth coming back..i havebt been able to get that thickness and growth from before...can someone help..is it becuase of the massive shed from foam, that i have to wait for the regrowth to come in..or is it a sign of the meds loosing their effectiveness..im def not happy with how my hair is now compared to how i was maintaining. Esp near the hairline where i def had growth in certain areas where i dont see hair anymore...i do see very thin hairs that might grow in...if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated...im also thinking of switching propecia for duresteride...anyone have advice...anything would be helpful. Thank you.

striker9

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using foam at morning and liquid at night.

I would like to see an answers from someone experienced.