Need Examples Of Non-exposed Hairline Hairstyles

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering what type of non-exposed hairline hairstyles are available when I get my system cut-in. I'm choosing a non-exposed hairline just to make it more realistic and avoid having to use glue (tape the entire perimeter around).

Do you guys have any names of styles or pictures? Thanks.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Fringes don't seem to be in fashion at all for some reason :(. I am really waiting for it to end.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could have a semi-exposed/semi-covered hairline, i.e. something where the hairline itself is slightly covered with hair but your forehead is still exposed. I do this with my hair in a central parting. You can still use tape for the hairline this way. However you can even expose the hairline using tape if you use ultra thin tape, as mentioned in one of my previous posts:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...irline-or-strongest-glue.128247/#post-1887288

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"My favourite tape for the hairline is Walkers 3-mil thin lace support tape. It is sufficiently thin and discreet that you can use it and still expose your hairline." - Noah

Wow thanks, I didn't even know this was an option with tapes. This opens up new possibilities for me.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Seems like the younger more fasionable guys like to brush their hair up and back with short sides. Hairline mostly exposed.

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like the younger more fasionable guys like to brush their hair up and back with short sides. Hairline mostly exposed.

I live in Israel and here the fringe like in the video above is really common here in the last year or so.

But anyway other fringes hairstyles like the one of Harry from "too hot too handle" on netflix is very popular and I really like this hairstyle regardless in hair system or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-200553_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-200553_Samsung Internet.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 259