Need Doctor for Hairline

Deoudes59

Reaction score
I plan to put several hundred hours more into researching doctors and practices - but could someone give me a head start on a doctor in the Florida area or in the DC Metro Area (MD,VA,DC)?
I've read good reviews on Jeffery Epstein (miami). I would definitly be willing to travel to New York for Dr. Feller if that is neccessary. Also is there a need to go to Hasson and Wong for this (heard they were consider some of the best)? Also I know Dr John Cole has an office in Washington DC.

My situation: I'm 21 (i know its early) I'm a fitness model and really want to get into acting. MHR estimated densely packed - about 400 grafts would be sufficient to repair my hairline. (I obviously won't be going to MHR). I have somewhat aggarivated my hairline with androgens (prohormones). Based on family history (father, both grandfathers) hairloss should only be around the temples. Not the crown.

Any advice or references would GREATLY appriciated. I'm open to any and all opinions.
Thank You
Chris

acfava

Reaction score
if u really want a hair transplant at a young age, there's no choice but FUE. that means you'll be either going feller in ny, cole in atlanta, or jones in toronto. hasson and wong are great but do strip, and probably wont consider u... the others might not either.