Need Advise On Lab Results After 11 Months On dutasteride

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have been on dutasteride for almost a year and had a blood test about a week ago. I am 37 and am a Norwood 3, am very active and in shape. My test and estrogens are as follows. Estrogens total 47 ph/ml (40-115) range, test level 265 pg/ml (264-916), test% free and weak 13.9% (9.0-46), and test free/weakly bound 36.8 ng/dL (40-250.0). Still have the god damn itch in my balding areas which hasn’t left me in a year, but has subsided to some degree from time to time. I have receded and grown but feel like I’m receding again as my hair seems to be where it was this time last year. Anyone smart folk have any suggestions on a point of action from here. Thanks

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
have been on dutasteride for almost a year and had a blood test about a week ago. I am 37 and am a Norwood 3, am very active and in shape. My test and estrogens are as follows. Estrogens total 47 ph/ml (40-115) range, test level 265 pg/ml (264-916), test% free and weak 13.9% (9.0-46), and test free/weakly bound 36.8 ng/dL (40-250.0). Still have the god damn itch in my balding areas which hasn’t left me in a year, but has subsided to some degree from time to time. I have receded and grown but feel like I’m receding again as my hair seems to be where it was this time last year. Anyone smart folk have any suggestions on a point of action from here. Thanks
Nizoral for the itch, also mix a couple tablespoons of Bragg's apple cider vinegar in a half gallon of water. Pour it through your hair after you rinse the shampoo out. It restores the pH balance