Need Advise On Finasteride Dosage (1mg Vs 1.25mg)

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

Let me introduce you Spain, this amazing country where 28 pills of 1m finasteride cost 27€ and 28 pills of 5m finasteride cost only 8€...

For economic reason I'll up my daily dose of fina from 1mg to 1.25mg. But I have a few questions, how do you guys cut the pills, I'm currently doing it with a knife, but that's not easy, I don't get regular parts. Any advice on that?

Other question, I've never got any SE with 1mg since I put it in my regimen 2 years ago. What's the probability to get sides with 1.25 mg a day?

Btw, over the last 2 years, I have had quite good results, I may post some photos when I'll have more free time.

Thanks in advance,

Kana

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No difference, finasteride has a nearly flat response curve between 0.2 and 5.0 mg.

Reactions: FBP

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
e8dbf9befb79e49615027f8498d727f0.png
hey david you seem to be a really clever man . How can you explain that 5 mg has better haircount than 1 mg ?

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
You should be able to snap your tablets, but can be tricky if you have shirt nails. Some brands are tougher than others.

As regards to 1mg vs 1.25mg, there won't be a differance in results.

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I'm not able to snap my tablets, they are too small... I can only do it with a knife, but the parts are really unequal...
Well, thanks everybody, next month I'll switch to 1.25 mg a day.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
e8dbf9befb79e49615027f8498d727f0.png
hey david you seem to be a really clever man . How can you explain that 5 mg has better haircount than 1 mg ?

Statistical noise.

Other studied ls don't show this.

And,

They have three different measures, only one of which shows an effect.

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using a pillcutter, can buy it at most local pharmacies.

45c8d220-73b5-4e73-8d0b-a97de1a6ed64_1.4d78d666b6c9ea1a28d2f0ef6d8662fc.jpeg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but english is not my first langage so what do you mean by statisical noise ?

FBP

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I'm not able to snap my tablets, they are too small... I can only do it with a knife, but the parts are really unequal...
Well, thanks everybody, next month I'll switch to 1.25 mg a day.
Go on ebay and buy a clear pill cutter like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pill-Caplet...:g:XZgAAOSwpLNX7yin&item=112154032656&vxp=mtr

They are like 2 bucks from china or 5 bucks from USA (prefer USA since they get there faster).
I cut up one weeks worth at a time and the little pieces just sit in that post cut bay/tray area. I only cut up 5mg pills once a week or two. Super easy to cut into 4ths since you can see through the pill cutter. I get really good at it lately, almost entertaining.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not that sensitive, i was a good responder on Fina and my method was simply to chew off a piece from a 5mg Proscar tablet every day, stretching each to up to a week. At least i had better results than some of the nazi regimes some forum users here are into, i bet a lot i wouldnt have better results if i took the exact same amount on the exact same time everyday with exactly one 8oz glass of water while clicking the heals together and doing an Arnold Rimmer salut.

FBP

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not that sensitive, i was a good responder on Fina and my method was simply to chew off a piece from a 5mg Proscar tablet every day, stretching each to up to a week. At least i had better results than some of the nazi regimes some forum users here are into, i bet a lot i wouldnt have better results if i took the exact same amount on the exact same time everyday with exactly one 8oz glass of water while clicking the heals together and doing an Arnold Rimmer salut.

Agree once your DHT bottoms thanks to finasteride it takes weeks for to raise without more finpecia so whether it's off by .5mg or so doesn't matter. Just as long as you take it constantly. I've even heard people skipping days to save $$ but that was 10 years ago when this sh*t was too expensive. Now it's cheap cheap.