Need advice

User100018

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a Late twenties male, been on the big 3 for four years. I started the big 3 when I noticed slight temple recession. Since starting, I really haven’t paid too much attention to hair loss and it always seemed to be doing ok. Lately I noticed my hair is thinner in the lower part of the crown. I do not have many pictures of my crown from the past to compare it to so I really don’t know how much I lost and how fast it’s happening. My hair line seems to be ok I may have lost some the past 4 years. The pics show my current crown and my temple hair line. The one picture of my crown where I’m in a red shirt is from November, that’s the only old picture I have. I can’t tell if the mirror pics make me look way worse cause of lighting? So I included non-mirror pics to. I’ve always had thin hair. Also... my scalp is kind of itchy lately and my hair feels brittle.male pattern baldness runs in my family on my dads said only. Dad lost his hair around 24ish. Please leave your advice. Does it look like I should start planning a transplant? I live on the west Coast and would go to California doctors. I will also be starting RU and Derma roller next week. Also norwood access please!!

Last edited:

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre crown looks normal and good.

saying you want a hair transplant to "fix" it is crazy

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do see some thinning, it’s not bad. If this is a recent development I’d try introducing other treatments like RU or dutasteride twice a week