Need advice please ( info and pictures within )

j9y

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

SO back in 2012 i came on these very forums looking for my cure!, i went out and bought fincar, regaine and nizoral. I didnt bother touching fincar and opted to stick with regaine. Well i stopped regaine about 10 months + ago and ive used nothing ever since. Noticeably my crown is thinning more. Im not receding much at all, in fact i have always had a slight receding, always.

Anyway now i mean business and i need to stick to something to stop the rot so to speak.

I have fincar 5MG x 30 pills to hand, i need advice on what to do to start these? split into 2? into 4? how often to take? when? with food or doesnt matter?

Nizoral i have been using maybe once or twice a week, i feel this shampoo really strengthens my hair and has stopped dandruff and hair failing out (to a certain extent).

Is it ok just to stick with nizoral and fincar? Pics below for your analysis...
xMI0fPi.jpg

eJ0EvBR.jpg

99BDJCJ.jpg

m5sfSrb.jpg

j9y

Reaction score
So guys, 3 years on and still i have had no replies?

Since those 3 years my hair has thinned a little more at the crown which seems to be now heading towards the front of the hairline. Anyway, my finasteride expired and i didnt even use it. I had used regain foam for 1 years from about 2012 - 2013 and then i stopped it. I started using minoxidil oil based solution and have been for the last 8 months. Its so irritating because the oil stays on the head without absorbing in for absolute ages!. So its difficult to sort the hair out to go out, therefore i've always put it on at night. Waited 4 hours till i go to bed but still the pillow always ends up sticky. I've ALWAYS used nizoral once a week for the last couple of years.

So 110% im up for finasteride now. I need some advice on where to buy it from, i am in the UK so wouldn't mind buying from a website abroad as long as its legitimate stuff. I also still need advise on how much of it to use?

Finally just to note:

DAD bald
Grandad (from mothers side) Bald.

Both by age 35 ish. I am now 32.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
People cut up and use 1/4 or 1/5 pill of the 5mg finasteride.

Inhousepharmacy.vu or alldaychemist.com is the best site for meds