Need Advice; How Many Graft Do I Need(with Pic)

MR.leo

My Regimen
Reaction score
im 27 years old ,I need advice about my hair transplant, now im not taking any treatment( never tried propcia before ) ,one doctor suggested a 1200 graft for hairline restoration.. is that enough to restore my hairline based on my pics and if not then how many do you think i need?

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 341
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 338
  • image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 348
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 345
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 328
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 310
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 320

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you plan on taking Propecia?

If so then you should probably start there hold off on any type of surgery and see what happens in a year.

I would never use the drug but some are okay with it. Depends on how much risk you are willing to take.

MR.leo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,no I'm not planning to take propecia because of the s,effects,next week planning hair transplant ,is 1200 enough?

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, I wouldn't recommend a transplant then... because you're obviously thinning all over so if you got a transplant and didn't take anything to maintain, in a decade or two, it would likely look very unnatural. Just wait for Tsuji. A big stride in their research was made today in their quest for a cure. Check out the thread.

MR.leo

My Regimen
Reaction score
More clear photo of my hair,I'm thining mainly in front but it slowly

Attachments

• IMG_8130.JPG
    IMG_8130.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 263

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In an almost or completely bald area it will require 2 passes if you want to have acceptable original looking coverage regardless of your density so plan for 2 procedures.

No 1,200 grafts is not enough.

If your hair isn't stable behind the frontal area and around the crown then I wouldn't suggest a hair transplant. Even if it's slow thinning in the back, it will eventually thin more and then more and you'll be left with a wonderful island in the front that you'll have to get lasered off because it looks very un-natural and will scream transplant.

Make sure your hair is stable in the back first before you end up making a decision you could regret.

Exciting news from Tsuji today too as they replied to a forum member here in an e-mail that they have successfully been able to achieve expansion of cultured cells which means this could possibly be the cure. It may be worth it to wait a couple of months until they speak and give us an update at the Hair Congress in Japan.

MR.leo

My Regimen
Reaction score
My crown didn't change many years ,my hair is stable but I had receding hair line,the point of my hair transplant to lower my hairline,I don't think any treatment will get back my hairline again.im gonna to transplant 1200 graft for lowering hairline (dense)

Attachments

• IMG_8133.JPG
    IMG_8133.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_8134.JPG
    IMG_8134.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_8135.JPG
    IMG_8135.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 231

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be patient and wait it out man. Get on the big 3 if it's that big of a deal to you.