Need a few days worth of finasteride, please respond ASAP

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I waited too long to re-order Finasteride (Proscar in my case), and since I order over the internet from HealthWorldPharmacy, my orders are often delayed getting through customs and can take a month or more to arrive. If anyone here has about a weeks worth of finasteride (About 2 Proscar tabs, or 7 Propecia tabs) that they would be willing to sell it would really be an enormous help and I'll pay more than they're worth. If necessary I'd also buy a larger amount, but definitely need a week's worth to maintain my regimen until my order arrives. You can email me at DuncnMcFly@aol.com. Please respond ASAP, as I'm very close to running out. Thanks.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
It'd be better to get an appointment with your dermatologist for next week. Not only is it a good idea in general, but MDs often give out samples of Propecia.

Duncan McFly said:
Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I waited too long to re-order Finasteride (Proscar in my case), and since I order over the internet from HealthWorldPharmacy, my orders are often delayed getting through customs and can take a month or more to arrive. If anyone here has about a weeks worth of finasteride (About 2 Proscar tabs, or 7 Propecia tabs) that they would be willing to sell it would really be an enormous help and I'll pay more than they're worth. If necessary I'd also buy a larger amount, but definitely need a week's worth to maintain my regimen until my order arrives. You can email me at DuncnMcFly@aol.com. Please respond ASAP, as I'm very close to running out. Thanks.

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be giving him a call tomorrow but he may or may not give out samples or write me a prescription on the spot, and I'm in an extreme pinch so I'm asking here as well. Someone on the whole forum must have a few tabs to spare.