Need a few days worth of finasteride, please respond ASAP

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I waited too long to re-order Finasteride (Proscar in my case), and since I order over the internet from HealthWorldPharmacy, my orders are often delayed getting through customs and can take a month or more to arrive. If anyone here has about a weeks worth of finasteride (About 2 Proscar tabs, or 7 Propecia tabs) that they would be willing to sell it would really be an enormous help and I'll pay more than they're worth. If necessary I'd also buy a larger amount, but definitely need a week's worth to maintain my regimen until my order arrives. You can email me at DuncnMcFly@aol.com. Please respond ASAP, as I'm very close to running out. Thanks.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was without finasteride for a week ..just got some more yesterday. I was fine for a week but cause i was off so long im starting out taking 1.5 mg for like 4 or 5 days to try and get back to where i was. Dont stress though if its only a week.

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
Thing is, I don't know when it will arrive since it has to go through customs, and because the postal service is typically delayed for the holiday seasons. Could be a week, could be a month. I definitely need a backup and I'm taking the last dose I have tonight.

G

Hello Duncan

On that site HealthWorldPharmacy it says that you need a prescription to order.

So, If you have the prescription, you could go to your local pharmacy instead on monday and buy there the Propecia.

Duncan McFly

Reaction score
I've never needed a prescription to order Proscar through them, and my last order was processed successfully. It might be different for Propecia though I have no idea why. I don't have a prescription because it's too expensive to buy regular Propecia and no derms I've ever talked to will prescribe Proscar. Someone has offered to send me a weeks supply and in that time I'm going to try and get a script for Propecia from a derm (for a month I guess I'll suck up the cost).