Nearlygone's Story -(Glad to be here and hope to share info)

nearlygone

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to be 32 in May 2010 and seem to have lost a lot of my hair in the last year despite using 5% minoxidil for about 4 years now. I got a bit relaxed on using it for a few short period and would miss a couple of days here and there. I also used a laser comb (4 lasers) on and off, trying to use it twice a week if possible. Also I used Nizoral 20mg twice a week for a while but haven't for about a year now. I've just bought some more though.
I have been advised on another forum after considering taking Finasteride that my hair loss isn't normal...
I started becoming concerned when I noticed my hair seemed to recede a bit at the front and seemed sparser about 4 years ago. When I was only about 24 or 25 I had long hair but now my hair is so sparse my scalp is clearly visible and I feel the cold much more as a result.

I'm really hoping I can find others with a hair loss situation similar to mine as mine seems to be different to the Norwood scale or that shown on the minoxidil instructions...
hairloss.jpg

Many thanks