Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Vitamins?

sk8charlie

Reaction score
Is anyone using this right now? It includes 3mg of biotin, horsetail and some other goodies. I've been taking it for a few weeks and I've noticed that the hair on top of my head feels coarser. I don't know how to explain it but it's like when I put my hands on my head, the roots are less flexible and feels left soft. Is this a sign that my hair is growing back thicker? Seriously, I hate it that I think about my hair 24/7. f***! I mean when I was younger I never cared about what my hair looked like, but now it's like all the time every time. When will Hair multiplication come out, cause i'm really counting on that to be my saviour regardless of how much it will cost me. I'll pay and arm and a leg.

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt you would really notice results that quickly. You sound like you're thinking about it too much.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some on a whim with my other supplements. Can't hurt can it

delta7

Reaction score
sk8charlie said:
Is anyone using this right now? It includes 3mg of biotin, horsetail and some other goodies. I've been taking it for a few weeks and I've noticed that the hair on top of my head feels coarser. I don't know how to explain it but it's like when I put my hands on my head, the roots are less flexible and feels left soft. Is this a sign that my hair is growing back thicker? Seriously, I hate it that I think about my hair 24/7. f***! I mean when I was younger I never cared about what my hair looked like, but now it's like all the time every time. When will Hair multiplication come out, cause i'm really counting on that to be my saviour regardless of how much it will cost me. I'll pay and arm and a leg.

It could be the supplements, or it also could be the propecia and minoxidil.