Natural topical - vodka with things like MSM, baking soda, silica magnesium dissolved in it

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score

I don't have the exact recipe

I think the recipe is

vodka 200ml

zinc sulfate
magnesium sulfate
msm
taurine
silica
baking soda

Edited post - final formula:

100ml vodka

50ml Silica from earthshift products - this removes bad calcium but also helps regenrate collagen
50ml Ionic Boron
2 tablespoons Magnesium Sulfate
2 tablespoons MSM - to rebuild new collagen

---------------------------------------------
optional but excluded:
zinc,
niacinamide,
taurine
caffeine

final edit:: the basic idea is to dissolve liquid minerals, vitamins into vodka.
Trace Minerals make products with magnesium/boron and other minerals in one product so you don't need to buy multiple bottles.

Last edited:

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
Why baking soda?

Maybe a cleansing action

Also it may increase carbon dioxide in the scalp

this is the formula I think

zinc sulfate
Epsom Salts
baking soda
MSM
niacinamide
colloidal silica - this is a liquid

optional:
caffeine
taurine

dissolve in a set amount of vodka.
transfer to a gorilla chubby bottle for easier application.

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
you succeed at this, you're the messiah.

forgot borax

so the final formula would be

zinc sulfate 2 gram
Epsom Salts 2 grams
silica g5 100ml
optiMsm 2 gram
-------------------------------
baking soda 2 gram
borax 2 gram
niacinamide 2 gram

200ml gorilla chubby bottle
100ml vodka
100ml Silica G5

optional: caffeine powder // taurine powder
it needs to be vodka because it is food grade, so not rubbing alcohol.

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been experimenting and found a much simplee solution that excludes niacinamide, zinc and baking soda

100ml silica
50ml Liquid Ionic Boron
2 tsp MSM
2 tsp Magnesium Sulfate

50ml vodka

200ml dropper bottle

I think the baking soda and niacinamide seem problematic for me

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@fuggles

- why dropped niacinamide?
(btw, it's a part of the topical boron-niacin component in the legendary gh15 protocol)

- is that "natural topical" solution part of a more complex protocol?

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
@fuggles

- why dropped niacinamide?
(btw, it's a part of the topical boron-niacin component in the legendary gh15 protocol)

- is that "natural topical" solution part of a more complex protocol?

legendary gh15 protocol) - what is this? not heard of it before

This is the only protocol I was using

Taking things like magnesium, zinc, taurine capsules internally

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
legendary gh15 protocol) - what is this? not heard of it before

This is the only protocol I was using

Taking things like magnesium, zinc, taurine capsules internally
Let me to share a phrase from there to be googled by. Afraid to be penalized for linking other boards:
"Taeian and many others from gh15 completely REVERSED their hair loss using this protocol." (on immortalhair and more)

ps. btw, the mentioned oral stuff is also present there.

pps. from notes from amazon refs, concerning boron, ionic boron specifically:
"This is my third bottle, taking as directed. This is strange but at about two months new hair started growing where bald spots have been for well over 20 years. It's still filling in. I don't know if it is the Ionic. Boron or not, but that is the only thing I did different. I don' care if I have hair on top or not. I am a 71 year old male. Strange."

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me to share a phrase from there to be googled by. Afraid to be penalized for linking other boards:
"Taeian and many others from gh15 completely REVERSED their hair loss using this protocol." (on immortalhair and more)

ps. btw, the mentioned oral stuff is also present there.

pps. from notes from amazon refs, concerning boron, ionic boron specifically:
"This is my third bottle, taking as directed. This is strange but at about two months new hair started growing where bald spots have been for well over 20 years. It's still filling in. I don't know if it is the Ionic. Boron or not, but that is the only thing I did different. I don' care if I have hair on top or not. I am a 71 year old male. Strange."

that's interesting

however I got all my ideas from the original youtube video I posted, which is from Dr Cassar

adding boron to the regimen would work well

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
Mixing

Trace Minerals Research Ionic Boron​

into vodka would work well

I am thinking 60ml vodka, 60 ml trace research boron.

The vodka also removes the itch from the magnesium chloride since the boron is naturally derived and comes with magnesium/chloride and trace minerals.

Also this avoids the taste issue - orally taking magnesium chloride/ magnesium oil and their derived minerals are really difficult to consume.

So if someone wanted a much simpler version of this topical, mixing trace mineral ionic boron into vodka works best because it contains sulfur, magnesium, trace minerals and boron naturally in one product

Last edited:

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
As I understand it, the best hopes are pinned on BOR?

the combination of magnesium, trace minerals and boron create a synergistic de calcifying effect. Boron alone may work, I don't know.
In the review of the boron that regrew that man's hair, it's actually a combination product of trace minerals, magnesium and boron.

I think all of them combined work well. The addition of vodka creates better absorption into the scap and it will dry quickly.

Trace Minerals Research 40000 Volts also looks like an interesting product. you can mix it with vodka and niacinamide. .

if you type in the search bar for the review section - hair - 2 people say it helped with hair regrowth