Natural Hair Loss Cure Using Muscles Of The Head And The Face

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there are people who have succefully regrown their hair through diet changes that address excess dht and pgd2
I have been battling hairloss for years and still haven't seen a single person regrow hair by changing his diet. There isn't anyone who will provide you with blood test results showing changes in Hormone levels just changing his diet.

Also disliking my comment for saying "source please"?

I get that you are new to this forum but any treatment you want to talk about in this forum requires evidence. Your example of Vegetable Police shows the image below:
d.png

Where do I begin? Different hair length, different picture angle, different lighting condition.
I am not even convinced he had hair loss to begin with.

Last edited:

Justi Saha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been battling hairloss for years and still haven't seen a single person regrow hair by changing his diet. There isn't anyone who will provide you with blood test results showing changes in Hormone levels just changing his diet.

I get that you are new to this forum but any treatment you want to talk about in this forum requires evidence. Your example of Vegetable Police shows the image below:
View attachment 51395
Where do I begin? Different hair length, different picture angle, different lighting condition.

View attachment 51395
I am not even convinced he had hair loss to begin with.
Like I said to you earlier, its not a must you accept hair loss is reversible. I told you watch the video and listen to him not looking at the pictures alone. Diet changes can really have an impact on hormonal balance but unfortunately right now I dont have the energy to talk about all that stuff here now, got a lot of work to do. Do your own research about eating more fruits and vegetables and taking less of dairy products plus ditching the meats from your diet and how that affects your overall health including hormones. Doing away with these clogging food stuff will improve your blood circulation as well as your lymphatic system circulation.The issue of good blood and lymph flow alone can have a positive effect on your hair growth.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
Like I said to you earlier, its not a must you accept hair loss is reversible. I told you watch the video and listen to him not looking at the pictures alone. Diet changes can really have an impact on hormonal balance but unfortunately right now I dont have the energy to talk about all that stuff here now, got a lot of work to do.

your thread doesn't bring one scientific article, or something new to the discussion, it's the same old tired diet argument from people that can't accept the genetic and hormonal component of hairloss. Thousands of people thought they found the cure, and other thousand more will think they do in the future just like you. Sometimes sh*t happens, you get bald hair, other's get type 1 diabetes or celiac disease you just live with it until there are actual treatments
on another note, the only actual vegan I now is one shiny bald dude, he even goes to runningdoes the all

tl;dr: delete this thread please it's useless

abcdefg

Reaction score
Bro it's not that simple. Elevated PGD2 means virtually nothing. It could be just a symptom, not the cause of the problem. That's why seti and other pgd blockers failed to give any significant results. Also DHT is not exactly the cause,but could also be just a symptom.

Do not seek a solution in such simple "tricks". Hairloss is a very complicated procedure,not yet fully understood even after decades of research...

What study results from PGD blockers have we seen that produced no results? I am not aware of any that have released yet or even released the trial results so far. So I guess where does this info come from?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I am with you through this point. Then I dont know what your really saying or how you come up with that. Of course its beyond arguing that hormones are the single known thing so far that can stop male pattern baldness. Propecia proves that beyond any doubt.

" From my thorough research dht and pgd2 hormones are the major causes of hair loss. In order to treat hair loss one must identify the major cause. "

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing away with these clogging food stuff will improve your blood circulation as well as your lymphatic system circulation.The issue of good blood and lymph flow alone can have a positive effect on your hair growth.

I didn't want to have to say this today. I wanted ONE day without saying this, but unfortunately, I have to!! - JESUS f*****g CHRIST. stop posting here. period.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been known that 3a-HSD in skeletal muscle tissue deactivates DHT and keeps it from binding to the AR in muscle tissue, what does this have anything to do with DHT binding to AR's in hair? You're trying to connect two things that don't have anything to do with each other

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been known that 3a-HSD in skeletal muscle tissue deactivates DHT and keeps it from binding to the AR in muscle tissue, what does this have anything to do with DHT binding to AR's in hair? You're trying to connect two things that don't have anything to do with each other
I think what he is trying to say is that 3a-HSD (or whatever) could be synthesized in the lab then used as topical. Given that it deactivates DHT then maybe it could used to stop male pattern baldness.

abcdefg

Reaction score
The list of things that might deactivate or stop DHT could fill pages. Are we short on ways to try stopping androgens? The thing we are short on is time until we get one that works. CB is 4 years away and it started years ago. Even if this worked so what? We have propecia/dutasteride, s-equol, RU, saw palmetto, green tea, peppermint tea, and so on.
Nothing underground RU, seti, and so on ever amounts to anything but heresay. We will never know if RU works or how well without formal studies, and we wont ever get those if its underground with people playing around in their home labs.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Like I said to you earlier, its not a must you accept hair loss is reversible. I told you watch the video and listen to him not looking at the pictures alone. Diet changes can really have an impact on hormonal balance but unfortunately right now I dont have the energy to talk about all that stuff here now, got a lot of work to do. Do your own research about eating more fruits and vegetables and taking less of dairy products plus ditching the meats from your diet and how that affects your overall health including hormones. Doing away with these clogging food stuff will improve your blood circulation as well as your lymphatic system circulation.The issue of good blood and lymph flow alone can have a positive effect on your hair growth.

Actually, in theory, eating well could speed up male pattern hair loss.

There are so many 'experts' on youtube giving advise on natural hairloss/ diet cures. If you flick back 2 years on their video timelines, they all have the same thing in common, they lost there hair (or a lot).