Natur Hair Loss Regimens? Chest Pain Minoxidil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 4 1/2 weeks into a regimen and am experiencing chest discomfort and rapid heart beat occasionally. I’m experiencing hair regrowth as well but I’m not sure if it’s worth it to continue if I can’t stop the discomfort in my chest. I just had to cut a workout short so I wouldn’t have a heart attack basically. Does anyone know a way to stop the chest pain? Or is there a natural regimen I can use instead, such as castor oil/ almond oil? I currently use minoxidil twice a day, 6 days a week and dermaroll with 1.5 mm needles once a week. Any advice would be appreciated

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: used minoxidil tonight, chest pain set in not long after. Definitely discontinuing rogaine. Sucks cause I have 5 more months of supply. Anybody know any natural essential oils to switch to? I’m thinking along the lines of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, cedar wood oil, and lavender. I already have castor and almond somewhere but haven’t used yet. Any advice at all is helpful!!!

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update: used minoxidil tonight, chest pain set in not long after. Definitely discontinuing rogaine. Sucks cause I have 5 more months of supply. Anybody know any natural essential oils to switch to? I’m thinking along the lines of rosemary oil, peppermint oil, cedar wood oil, and lavender. I already have castor and almond somewhere but haven’t used yet. Any advice at all is helpful!!!

Stop dermarrolling. And try once a day for a while.