Natriuretic Peptides - Potential Hair Loss Treatment

NotEnough

Reaction score
re: natriuretic peptide

At last I'm no longer a lurker. This is my first post. This forum has been very interesting to read and learn. As with most new patents, I read enthusiastically hoping to get a jump on any potential breakthrough. I googled "natriuretic peptides online" and saw a biotech company (prospec) serving the medical research community, offering BNP for $300 per 10 mg. (It's cheaper in a recombinant version but I honestly don't know enough to know if there would be a difference). They don't sell ANP or CNP and I didn't search much further. I doubt I will be jumping on this to test as I am currently just beginning a regimen of Low Dose Naltrexone and topical progesterone from a local compounding pharmacy. And can I ask a silly question? How do I insert a new line when posting? Maybe its just IE but a simple "enter key" doesn't do it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not Enough - what version of IE are you using? Make sure its upgraded / updated.

NotEnough

Reaction score
It's IE10 w/windows 8 completely updated. Sorry for gunking up the thread. I'll try another browser.

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic:
Well what do you know -Google Chrome allows me to use the enter key.
Looks like its an issue with IE10/Windows 8. FYI.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Looking at the pics, some have incredible re-growth, some don't at all...unless you can get clear results for everyone, this is just another exercise in futility...

jimmy360

Reaction score
I agree there's more to be known on this and that it could be nothing like so many "studied treatments" before, but I don't think it's an exercise in futility due to uneven results. minoxidil and finasteride don't get "clear results for everyone."

It could be an exercise in futility if no one can find more info about it, which could be the case. Anyone find anything else?