Nate's Story

Reaction score
Hey, Long time lurker, first time poster.
I am 20, (born June 22, 1984) and have been thinning since 18.
I didn't take it seriously right away, thinking my freinds were just giving me a hard time becuase I always had thin hair. It was diffuse, so untill my temples started to go, I never really accepted it. My hairloss became much worse last fall when I came down with sebhorric dermitis over my entire body. I went to the dermotologist, and with a simple pull test was diagnosed with Telogen Effluvium. Of course when I came back three months later he admitted it was male pattern baldness.

Anyway, I started Proscar, minoxidil, and Nizoral about four months ago. I am not seeing much regrowth yet, but I don't think I am losing anymore.

I thought I would lay my cards on the table, and tell to you where I am sitting. I have a couple a pics, but I don't want to post them untill I see some regrowth. It just depresses the hell out of me.

stoneecld

Reaction score
hey man yer not a damn loser, and a lot of us know how u feel---it WILL get better. You have a lot more inside of you than friggin hair--yer doin hte right thing taking clinically proven stuff. Thank god you started, itll get better and should protect you from worse.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Hey man
Dont worry im the same age as you. Its the worst bloody thing, when all my friends have the thickest hair and i have to always wear a cap. But still, just keep at it. I work at at gym like crazy and am the biggest out of my friends so i always bag them if they mention my hair. I have the hottest girlfriend out of them, so i guess it aint all about the hair. Even though i am so bloody depressed from it.
Lets hang in their and keep at it gluck and all the best