Natasha1220's Story

Natasha1220

Reaction score
I started noticing alot of hair falling out when I washed my hair back in September 06. I thought it was just normal shedding. Other family members started noticing that I had hair on my clothes, etc., all the time and much more than it would have been from normal shedding. I just kept thinking it would stop. It wasn't breakage as the hairs were coming out with the root intact. I asked my hair dresser about it as I have always had very thick hair and she said it was probably normal shedding. So it continued for a few months. In January, I started noticing that my hair was getting thinner, much thinner. I asked my hairdresser again and she said she could definitely tell a difference and that I should consult a doctor as the hair loss was not getting any better. I did however have new hair growth and have hair growing back all over my head and am even getting bangs in front. I went to my family Dr. and he did bloodwork and tested my thyroid, everything came back normal. Two months later the same thing is happening and I have short hairs growing back and sticking up all over my head, which is good that it is growing back but I need to know why it's falling out. The Dr. did more blood work and it all came back normal. I'm trying to find someone who has had similar issues. Any advice, help, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Natasha