Nanoxidil swollen eyes

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
Hee,

I'm using nanoxidil for 2 weeks now and i've noticed swollen eyes, sore troath and headache . I thought it wasn't or less possible with nanoxidil.
Is there anyone that has the same side effects? If u quit using it now, is my hair going to fall? can i stop or?

Btw. i'm 25 and i'm using it for my hairline.

regards jasper

TEDDYRUKSPIN

Reaction score
Simple answer. If you are getting side effects as described above, you must stop using it.

Did you have a similar reaction with minoxidil?

Just to say, I don't have any side effects from nanoxidil.

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
Simple answer. If you are getting side effects as described above, you must stop using it.

Did you have a similar reaction with minoxidil?

Just to say, I don't have any side effects from nanoxidil.

Never used minoxidil because of the side effects :shakehead:

But when i quit know, can i lose hair? or am i using it too short for that kind of thing?

T

Timi

i had under minoxidil the same Symptomes
my throat burns-swollen eyes -red eyes-glassy eyes
Heartracing- breathing Problems

Jasperdje

take You Finasterid? or minoxidil only?

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
I only have taken nanoxidil. I quite taking this and my eyes are going to normal again. I'm not taking finasteride yet, because i'll give folexen a change. Maybe folexen in combination with beta sitosterol? I don't know.. my grandfather is full asian and never had male pattern baldness. He eat a lot of soya products.. almost addict haha. I'm half asian half western (Europe).. and i was wondering how big the chances are, that if he's an equol producer, that i'm it to?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw.. i've heard a lot about finasteride, it helps with stabilization but mess-up your hairline at start.. hopefully it's a internet-myth

ifeelgood

Reaction score
I have been using nanoxidil for more than 3 months now but no sides yet. I am very sensitive to minoxidil as I had headaches, red eyes and dark circles.

Looking back I am not sure if it was due to my application on damp scalp which I would do often.... Its been about 1.5 yrs without minoxidil but have used other (non-minoxidil) topicals on/off.

Now I am reconsidering minoxidil as nanoxidil has given no results (no negative results either). I have purchased Lipogaine and will start with 0.5 ml initially and gradually increase the dosage. Will keep yuz posted

T

Timi

so long??????
i have think in a few days goes it away

minoxidil is the hell for me

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
few days? nah men.. puffy eyes are the worst the get rid off.. some guys get this permanently