Nanogen use [pics]

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
Just letting you all know that Nanogen does work and help- although it is certainly no miracle cure.

I am a NW3 with thinning around the front. However with Nanogen i'm a NW2 with no thinning visible.

nanogen1.jpg

nanogen2.jpg

However the stuff isn't cheap. Currently I pay $50 U.S for ONE BOTTLE!!! That's because the site I order it from has to add a $30 shipping fee (I live outside the US)

Does anyone know where I can get a cheaper shipping price, like... more in the $10 range and under?

melbwest

Reaction score

hey dude,

you hair looks pretty good in those pics.

just looks like you have a high mature hairline.

good luck with treatments.

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
helpme007 said:
where are you from?

New Zealand.

Also, what colour did you get?

Light brown.

And in regards to your other question, it would look shite without nanogen.

It takes a lot of work to get it looking okay like in those pics. Nanogen helps cover the thinning, but I also straighten and blowdry my hair over and over then hairspray it again to make it all spiky and stuff. Not having that much luck today gah!

just looks like you have a high mature hairline.

I've had that hairline since I was born. 8)

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks good like that mate. I used to style my hair something like that too. Recently ordered some toppik, hopefully it'll help, sucks that I need it now tho :(. Does it make the hair you have appear thicker too?

LFC

Reaction score
how does Nanogen react with water and pillows etc? Am i right in thinking it's got fibres in it, so they come out easily with rubbing your fingers through it? I'm on the verge of being busted by my gf :(