Nano success

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Since giving up minoxidil i really need to add another "growth stimulator"

I want to start using Nano but the price is off putting; it seems a bottle will cost me $52 delivered to the UK. This is ridiulous for a bottle of shampoo that will probably last 2 months max

can anyone suggest a cheaper place to buy it? Dr P?

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Proctor, the online orders link on your website still does not work. I wish to buy nano shampoo off the link.

Can you please suggest an alternate link.

abcdefg

Reaction score
40 for a bottle of shampoo which is pretty questionable what it will do anyways. Propecia will cost you not much more then just that shampoo and would have a much greater effect.

legion00

Reaction score
pproctor said:
As you note, the ones that do tend to be "K-channel agonists". Arguably the most important natural messenger that sets off "K" (potassium) channels is nitric oxide or "NO", as in "miNOxidil". We do not know whether such actions are direct or indirect. NO does a lot of other things, so this may or may not be the specific action of NO that minoxidil mimics. Stimulation of production of cyclic GMP is another possibility.

Peter H. Proctor, PhD,MD

maybe this is a naive question, but how would taking NO internally compare to topical usage? any idea of the dosage you'd have to take to mimic the effect?

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
i take n.o. every day to lift weights...do not know the amount of n.o. for sure....but doesnt seem to have any effects on my hair....it will give you a rush, but thats about it

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
40 for a bottle of shampoo which is pretty questionable what it will do anyways. Propecia will cost you not much more then just that shampoo and would have a much greater effect.

well propecia wrecked my hair, so if nano shampoo does nothing, then you are right, propecia does have a much greater effect.

they are meant to work on male pattern baldness in different ways. i am testing nano shampoo because i can't tolerate propecia.

rcom440

Reaction score
billythekid said:
abcdefg said:

well propecia wrecked my hair, so if nano shampoo does nothing, then you are right, propecia does have a much greater effect.

they are meant to work on male pattern baldness in different ways. i am testing nano shampoo because i can't tolerate propecia.

wow. propecia wrecked my hair? what happened exactly ?

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure what the medical term is (i read about it here), but propecia had the effect of throwing my hormones out of whack, made my forehead extremely oily, increased the rate of hairloss and made my scalp itchy. i also developed mild gyno and increased body fat many months later.

yes it's a great pill for those that have no sides and most people don't. i wish i was one of those people because taking 1 pill a day and not worrying about anything else is fairly simple.

regarding nano shampoo, i have been using it for a few weeks and it doesn't seem to cause any problems with my hair or scalp. so thats a good start.

rcom440

Reaction score
billythekid said:
regarding nano shampoo, i have been using it for a few weeks and it doesn't seem to cause any problems with my hair or scalp. so thats a good start.

Yes it is a good start. I believe you shouldn't have any problems with Nano.
Going back to propecia, I think people should start with small dosage of this and slowly increase the dosage. Sometimes your body needs to adjust.
I had problems like that before.