NANO Shampoo's

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
"NANO Shampoo" is a special medicated shampoo designed and sold by Dr. Proctor for fighting hair loss. The products sold at that link you provided are something else entirely.

notlikethis

Reaction score
Bryan said:
"NANO Shampoo" is a special medicated shampoo designed and sold by Dr. Proctor for fighting hair loss. The products sold at that link you provided are something else entirely.

I found so many "nano" products on google that was just one of the first ones

how is Dr. Proctor nano shampoo for "filling-in" the front part of my hair line

just looking for a good product to do this without using finasteride or minoxidil

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
notlikethis said:
I found so many "nano" products on google that was just one of the first ones

Hmmm...they're probably various products that are just attempting to trade on the (relative) fame of NANO Shampoo, which has been around for a long time.

notlikethis said:
how is Dr. Proctor nano shampoo for "filling-in" the front part of my hair line

just looking for a good product to do this without using finasteride or minoxidil

NANO (nicotinic acid N-oxide) is a chemical rather similar to minoxidil in certain respects, and probably works in a similar manner to help stimulate hair growth. I certainly wouldn't expect it to "fill-in" all your missing hair in the front, but it should be helpful, in the same way that minoxidil is.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
its been around for a long time, yet i have yet to see anything amazing. If anything its expensive minoxidil.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
It ain't even close to minoxidil......it's just expensive shampoo

If it were as effective as it's said to be, we would have heard more of it already.....

There isn't even an entry in wikipedia for it....

Obsidian

Reaction score
I'm using it, it has miniox-like properties, I doubt it does very much by itself but maybe in larger regimen it does. I do like the way it leaves my hair looking though.

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
I started using NANO shampoo 6x a week, leaving it on my hair for about 8 mins after a quick prewash with a normal shampoo. After about 3 months I've noticed my shedding has gone down pretty significantly... I'm hoping this will translate to some regrowth as opposed to merely maintenance, which is where it seems to be headed...

Having tried a bunch of different shampoos (Tricomin, Revivogen, etc), the only ones worth using are Nizoral and NANO, imo.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
notlikethis said:
is this stuff all natural?

whats the best brand?

do you have to use it forever like minoxidil?

do you really experence re-growth like all these nano shampoo companys websites claim??

http://www.restorationhair.com/rhdev/RF ... gle_100266

a product that promises "permanent results after 1 year" quite frankly belongs in the bullshit bin alongside kevis, head massages and getting a cow to lick your scalp
i am gonna tell you any shampoos or treatments for hair loss will need continued use

this isn't nano shampoo NANO is not "all natural"