nano shampoo

can idream summore

Reaction score
what is this expensive nano shampoo is that a normal shampoo that can double as a hair groth stimulant? if so maybe that could be a tester to thicken my hair only i really dont have major ahir loss just yet maybe this can tide me over for just a little while i dont really see alot of fall out all the time maybe it was the crash diet i was on about 5 months ago that i did for quite a long time...lost 40 pounds but just gained back 15 nedd to diet again should i take protien pills or somthing..and where can i get this nano and protien pills want to try to keep it simple for now since i just have flatter hair right now and not really a recieding hair line wouldnt want to jump the gun and cant deal with sexuall side afeccts at this age help? drmore

Stingray

Reaction score
There's an interesting key on your keyboard. It's located above the Alt key, and to the left of the question mark.

Learn to use it, get a 4th grade education...preferably majoring in english, and pretend like you are talking to someone with more than 3/8'ths of a brain... then and ONLY then can you post to a reputable message board such as this.

If you don't wish to do the above... go to http://www.hairsite.com and post to their forums. They're a bunch of retards...just like you :)

Oh yeah, finasteride/min/nizoral.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol,. so bad, Stingray :)

Dream Boy, NANOs side effects are negligable. But I dont think anyone will tell you its more then just a second tier suppliment to a regimen.

Like Stingray said,. finasteride/Min/nizoral is the path, young grasshopper.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
That guys post made my head hurt when I was reading it, probably lost a couple of hairs too. I cant believe I am saying this, but I have to agree with Sting get a 4th grade education before posting! :)