nano shampoo

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
is this stuff really worth it? i just bought 3 bottles and it cost me over 100 bucks.I rotate it with nizoral but im not sure if its really worth it.Has anyone had some good success with it? or am i better off buying t gel greasy when my nano runs out ?

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont even think i want to use it.If anyone wants 2 unopened bottles of nano shampoo let me know.If you pay for postage i will send them free.

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
No, it's not worth the money. Just buy something that's proven to thicken your hairs like Nizoral. You'll be fine.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
NANO Shampoo is good stuff. I suggest you use it. If you use it carefully and reasonably, a bottle will last a long time (do a pre-wash with an ordinary cheap shampoo first, so you won't be tempted to use large amounts of NANO Shampoo to get a good lather).

I also think that using NANO Conditioner is probably even more effective than the shampoo, because you can apply it to your scalp and keep it there for a much longer period of time than you can with the shampoo.

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
Toyboy said:
I dont even think i want to use it.If anyone wants 2 unopened bottles of nano shampoo let me know.If you pay for postage i will send them free.

I'll take 'em.

I rotate it with nizoral, and I'm hoping that, along with finasteride, that will be enough to maintain my existing hair and thicken up the front a bit without having to use Rogaine. I'm considering doing what Bryan suggested and also going for the conditioner, maybe leave that in overnight occasionally.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
It's one of the best shampoos i've used so far (cosmetic aspect), about if really regrow hair don't know because i'm using it only for one month.

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess that sounds fair. Sure.

Now we just have to wait and see if all of this back and forth didn't convince the guy to just keep the stuff, ha.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
justin said:
I guess that sounds fair. Sure.

Now we just have to wait and see if all of this back and forth didn't convince the guy to just keep the stuff, ha.

lol!! funny thing is i just ordered a bottle from lef.org...1 bottle lasted me 8months!!! i used it every other day

G

i used nano for about 5 months and noticed nothing from it. it did not surprise me. i think nizoral is far more effective at hair regrowth than nano, and far more proven, certainly.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
ive used it for 8 months...i think it has thickening up my hair....and cosmetically it leaves my hair in much better condition than nizoral.

that's an expensive thickening shampoo then haha isn't it? even if you're only using a bottle every 8, surely another one would be cheaper. i think aveda would give you better cosmetic thickening than nano for sure

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
ive used it for 8 months...i think it has thickening up my hair....and cosmetically it leaves my hair in much better condition than nizoral.

that's an expensive thickening shampoo then haha isn't it? even if you're only using a bottle every 8, surely another one would be cheaper. i think aveda would give you better cosmetic thickening than nano for sure

i think he was just stating the cosmetic benefit as a potential added bonus. like saying, "hey, i'm using one thing i know works, but leaves my hair in a so-so state after use.. and one thing that potentially works and leaves my hair looking pretty good."

besides, jayman, i thought you were all about nano a few months back.

i have faith in the stuff, albeit somewhat blind. i'm all about the finasteride/medicated shampoo combo, admittedly because of convenience and because it keeps me positive despite the lack of a really solid topical in my regimen. it does feel somewhat reassuring to actually apply something to your scalp when treating hair loss.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
justin said:
JayMan said:

i think he was just stating the cosmetic benefit as a potential added bonus. like saying, "hey, i'm using one thing i know works, but leaves my hair in a so-so state after use.. and one thing that potentially works and leaves my hair looking pretty good."

besides, jayman, i thought you were all about nano a few months back.

i have faith in the stuff, albeit somewhat blind. i'm all about the finasteride/medicated shampoo combo, admittedly because of convenience and because it keeps me positive despite the lack of a really solid topical in my regimen. it does feel somewhat reassuring to actually apply something to your scalp when treating hair loss.

yep!

jayman its not expensive at all 20 bucks every 8 months!!
I honestly do think it has thickening up my hair some...after using it for about 6 months my barber did tell me that my hair seems thicker in around the crown area....again its not a night and day difference but ill take whatever help i can get.

I also can say for a fact that it has helped b/c ive been on propecia the whole time as well...
Mike Barry also has told me he feels that it has helped him as well.

Charly

Reaction score
get over it your hair is gone

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Get bent . I already gave it away.I wouldnt help any of you wankers on this forum.Id would rather have thrown it then givin it to any of you paranoid losers.