Name The Best FUE Surgeons?

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Who are the best FUE surgeons in the field today?

I have gathered that they are: Cole, Armani, Feller, Harris, and Alexander.

What the opinions of each as far as: (1) hairline quality; (2) growth; (3) ethics; (4) price; (5) density?

Please advise?

haggis

Reaction score
You really need to travel to the UK for the top hair transplant surgeons, we have hair transplant gods such as farjo, rogers, may, greaves etc :freaked: :puke:

s.a.f

Reaction score
haggis said:
You really need to travel to the UK for the top hair transplant surgeons, we have hair transplant gods such as farjo, rogers, may, greaves etc :freaked: :puke:
Not to mention the Norton clinic who can do 6000 graft FUE sessions in 1 day! If you dont believe me look on their website.:devil:
(BTW we are joking here)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dude said:
Who are the best FUE surgeons in the field today?

I have gathered that they are: Cole, Armani, Feller, Harris, and Alexander.

What the opinions of each as far as: (1) hairline quality; (2) growth; (3) ethics; (4) price; (5) density?

Please advise?
Serious answer, dont know about the last 2 but the others are well respected FUE surgeons. Feller is quite cheap compared to most docs (even the bad ones) have a look at a guy on the other forum called Hairroot, his result was fantastic.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha, lmfao...

Haggis, s.a.f, you pair of evil shills lol

BTW i'm taking the piss, terms and conditions apply

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Armani wins (1) and loses (4). I can't comment further.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Please add Dr. ******** to your list. As far as FUE goes... and comparing price as well as quality... He seems to be at the top of his game and does it at a really reasonable price. His results he has been posting for the last year or so has been IMO phenominal. And to top it off... there is absolutely no hint of any unethical issues.

IBM

Reaction score
i'm a nw3 but with a rich donor area, would Armani give me a full NW1?

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me ask you this IBM. You say you are a nw3. If you get transplanted to a nw3, can you stand having that left if you go to a NW6. In other words are you worried that a nw1 may look unnatural at an advanced age? These are things to definitely discuss with your hair transplant doctor.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairtech said:
Please add Dr. ******** to your list. As far as FUE goes... and comparing price as well as quality... He seems to be at the top of his game and does it at a really reasonable price. His results he has been posting for the last year or so has been IMO phenominal. And to top it off... there is absolutely no hint of any unethical issues.

Yes I agree, I have seen some amazing results by Dr ********, he certainly gets my vote

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
i'm a nw3 but with a rich donor area, would Armani give me a full NW1?

Yes no question.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It is as long as you never lose any more hair for the rest of your life. :roll:

G

s.a.f said:

that's not an unreasonable assumption if he's on dutasteride and has maintained for 5 years or so on it. it's quite reasonable to assume he will maintain for life then, because the average finasteride user declined after 5 years on propecia.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah but I think hes about 19/20 that would'nt be a factor.

G

s.a.f said:
Yeah but I think hes about 19/20 that would'nt be a factor.

what? im pretty sure ibm is like at least mid 20s. if he maintains till age 30 on dutasteride or whatever I have very little doubt that he will maintain practically all his hair for life. sure he might have some slight thinning or whatever with age but nothing more male pattern baldness wise.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally finasteride will only prolong the inevitable and dutasteride will prolong it even longer but to say any of these drugs will hold your hair for life is a reckless piece of speculation that is not back by any scientific studies. Hair gets old like other body parts.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

that's not an unreasonable assumption if he's on dutasteride and has maintained for 5 years or so on it. it's quite reasonable to assume he will maintain for life then, because the average finasteride user declined after 5 years on propecia.

For life? You know this for a fact? I know your doing well but what happens to you in 4 , 5 yrs? There is an outside chance your body will accommodate to it also. No one knows b/c no one has been on it long enough and there are no outcome studies. So why do you make these claims? Do you think it is really helping anyone by selling hope? In the long run?

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what if it isn't for life. He will have more years as a thick Norwood 1 and then as he starts to recede further use toppik and when the topik is too noticable get another transplant. Surely by this time HM will be out. I would rather get a hair transplant and suffer the consequences later than wait til im gray and old and opt for a transplant.