My worst nightmare...

GeorgeMichaelHair

Reaction score
Hi people,

It started for the first time when I was playing on the Xbox360, I was sitting on the couch and wanted to pull my hair back because they were fatty due to wax. It was the day after I've had a party. I used to go outside every weekend.

When I did it, I just saw an unacceptable amount of hair between my fingers.
Didn't catch it good, i did it again and I always saw a few hair stuck.

I thought it was because of the wax, so apparently I didn't pay much attention to it. I never heard about male pattern baldness before.

Later on, i got this stupid manner to check out if I always was losing my hair.

I was only 19y old when it began (now 22). I never heard about the word baldness. It signification matches better with old people than younger. I thought shaved young people didn't like their curly hair, so they found this way better.

Becoming bald to me, was only for old people.

The days passed fast enough and I started to read some information about my hair loss.
I couldn't image hairloss is genetic. Looking to my family, my Grand pa from my mother side is the only one who went bald at the age of 30.

I got his damn gene on my body. Now i'm full of DHT, irritated scalp and dandruff.
Yeah cool.

Does anyone know which treatment/food I can take as a complement to my current one?

I'm avoiding white flour and other processed food.
I'm doing a mediteranean-Asian regimen.

I'm very interested in emu oil.

I'm getting mad every day. It's getting worst in my mind.

Thanks.

Mediteranean (olive oil, fish and vegetables...) Asian (tea, soy, curcuma > anti-oxydant).

Thanks for you help.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeorgeMichaelHair said:
Does anyone know which treatment/food I can take as a complement to my current one?

I'm avoiding white flour and other processed food.
I'm doing a mediteranean-Asian regimen.

I'm very interested in emu oil.

Im no expert but i do know that if your hair loss is "plain" male pattern baldness then those treatments wouldn't help a bit, get on Propecia, minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo and start praying for a cure :)

welcome to the club m8!
occasion14.gif

cuebald

Reaction score
Do you know what Norwood you are?