My worst NIGHTMARE, THIS SCARED ME AND DID NOT MAKE ME LAUGH AT ALL

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I doubt he even had an adhesive in the back. That will never happen to you. I have had kids pull on my hair, while playing (thought for sure this would tear the base)…endured 80 mph wind gusts…and have taken off the tightest turtle necks, quite vigorously, just before having sex. My unit has never come loose. So, don’t worry.

Daffie57

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I doubt he even had an adhesive in the back. That will never happen to you. I have had kids pull on my hair, while playing (thought for sure this would tear the base)…endured 80 mph wind gusts…and have taken off the tightest turtle necks, quite vigorously, just before having sex. My unit has never come loose. So, don’t worry.
No you are right, it’s the video showing a man at a restaurant and THAT happens. Jeez.

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredibly fake.

Why is he the focus? Why are they filming? She has a look as it she is trying hard to act naturally but also looks at him earlier than she should.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he should've used proper adhesive to attach his hair system securely. It's his own fault - what did he expect if he didn't attach it properly.

A properly attached hair system should almost never have problems like this, as it is secure as anything. I never understand why people who play sports or do other physical activities use silly clip on systems. it's ALWAYS best to use a strong hold tape and/or glue to attach a hair system, end of story.

But another thing, always be careful when removing clothing as it CAN catch an edge on your system, which could either damage the system or expose an edge, so be careful.

sm9690

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on many high speed rollercoasters, in convertible cars, waterparks in dubai and never had anything close to that.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had my hair ruffled and pulled in the throes of passionate love making, and it's been f**king awesome.

Better than a slap on my baldy head.

ChickenStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it can happen with a weak adhesive such as Walker 1522 tape,3M tape or enough sweat or improper cleaning with a water based glue.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on many high speed rollercoasters, in convertible cars, waterparks in dubai and never had anything close to that.
Just a question, what kind of tape/glue do you use for things like rollercoasters? I use Walker ultra gold tape on the perimeter/middle and ultra hold glue for the hairline but still kinda scared

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a question, what kind of tape/glue do you use for things like rollercoasters? I use Walker ultra gold tape on the perimeter/middle and ultra hold glue for the hairline but still kinda scared
Walker no shine. I have 0 issues with roller coasters. If you are re-attaching weekly, you will be more than fine.