My Womans' view vs Mine

ndubya

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thank you for creating this wonderful , helpfull site and to All the contributors.
I have just in the last few years started "losing".
I realize that I have less hair loss than many of you all here. It is very disturbing to me just the same. I wish you ALL the miracle cure.
About 3 yrs ago I noticed my temples receeding, but it was manageble. I did nothing and it got worse.
Then I went to a specislist about a month ago(hair transplant doctor).
He just told me 1200 fut and I would be "golden", although he did put me on finasteride.
So, now back to the title. I asked my gf of 2 years what she thought of my hairloss. She said "what hair loss?" I pulled my hair back and said "this hair loss". She never blinked an eye and said "I don't care if ALL your hair falls out, I will Love you just the Same". Pretty powefull, if you ask me, but I can SEE the progression of my hair retreating backwards and It "kills" me. I told her that I was looking into Hair Trsnsplants.
She said "What? Why?"
I asked her" if you had elephantitus of your face and it was HUGE (but I didn't notice), and there was a surgery to fix it, would she do it on her own without me mentioning a word?
She said "Yes, I would fix it for you". ????????
SO, naturally, before her answer, I wanted to Fix it, just like she would.
I am going to give finasteride 18 months before I try to "fix" my receeding hairline.
What have your "women" said (honestly) to you??