my update and question

jcinzano

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't posted in, i think, about two years. an update: i've been continuing on Big Three + Spectral DNC and have maintained my hairline. Plus, i also take Biotin and eat a vegetarian diet, avoid alcohol and exercise. things got rocky switching from liquid to foam rogaine, but it seems to have stabilized. this combo for me has been effective but, of course, we're always looking for better, right?

So i've been reading over the forums and have a question: basically, is there anything new -- supplement or treatment -- that the general consensus is is effective?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Not posted in two years, that's unforgivable, you should be posting every day, how dare you have a life! :hairy:

And i'd avoid exercise too, good call.

it's been established that liquid rogaine is better than foam, but it's not a massive issue. Not much has happened treatment wise for hairloss since you last looked in to it, Revita shampoo came out that some people use in place of nizoral, but i don't think it's any better...copper peptides are worth adding to your regimen hair signals or tricomin, i add 4 drops in to my minoxidil and find this helps as part of a combo.

CCS

Reaction score
I heard copper peptides are most stable at pH 8. Minoxidil is most stable at more acidic pH's. So maybe, the two might react or break down in the same bottle.

Petchsky

Reaction score
That would suck, but i don't think so. I look in to it, but i'm sure i've read that it works...