My unique hairloss from trauma/stress

Shay6688

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi my name is shay
My story with hair loss begins at age 27
But,my story is unique.

I had full thick hair .with no hairloss whatssoever, i eat healthy organic(only natural ingredients) a lot of vegetables for years, and excersize 5 time a week.along with dancing and photography, i was happy ,and calm.
I didnt lose 1 single hair!!!! I had no hairloss no balding, i had full head of hair.
My father dies at age 42 with full head of hair!
One day i had traumatic very hard violent event and i was tramutized .start playing games in the computer for 30 hours non stop for 5 months.
My body was ill from it. My eyes my back..
And my head was hurt. I was so tired staying 30 hours long and than go sleep waking and again being more than 26 hours in the computer
I was addicted very addicted .
After 3 months i suddently saw my hair receding in the side.
Just vanished , it was the first time i hurt my body in 7 years, and it punished me with one side shed suddently without any notice.
Than my hair didnt shed again till after 2 years
When i start lifting and making muschles eating 140 gram protein a day with a lot of salomon fish in my diet(has heavy metal,mercury and other toxic,whice effect hair )
And lifting in the gym to much for 7 monthes
Lifting make more male hormone whice produce more dht.
Than again i saw all my hairline receding
I changed my life again and no receding.
But the trauma made me stress ,
Each time i was in severe stress for long period
My hair loss started again!
Small amount of hair just vanished from my hairline
I had severe stress for years.
When i had period of times without stress i didnt lose hair.
But when the stress was severe ,i couldnt breath from pain, i start seeing my hairline receding in places ,little by little.usually after 2 -3 monthes
I stille dont know if i have the genetic hairline.
And if i have ,i started it by the severe stress my body had.
Since it did start from stresss and trauma
Severe ones.
I upload photos od my current hairloss.
I know its not so bad.but its making me so stressed ,beacouse i did it to myself , and its hard to think about it,my hairline was amazing before.
Ive gone so much pain about my hairloss ,since i the one that started it.
Anyway now my goal in life is to be in calm places ,and regrow my hair.
Im very fraightend about chemical dht blockers and oral medicine and stuff that not natural.im dont want it to cause my body damage that i will need to handle,or unrecoverable damage to my organs etc.
But im thinking what to do to regrow my receding if its possible or undergo hair transplent in the future ,i use natural means for now,since i know it wont damage my body,i thought going PRF TREARMENT and injections to the scalp to regrow hair that was lost in my hairline
I never had hairloss when i was in good mental condition ,so im thinking what to do.i look for your advice,

One more thing
I didnt manage to grow any hair that was lost in the past 6 years.
Thank you for reading
After 3 monthes
20210107_141928.jpg
20210107_141100.jpg
View attachment 154547
20210107_142146.jpg
20210107_141939.jpg
20210107_141928.jpg
20210107_141100.jpg
View attachment 154547
20210108_225344.jpg

Last edited: