My treatment with pics and updates 2013

flr

Reaction score
My treatment with pics and updates 2013 - FINALLY, HAIR LOSS STOPPED !!

Hi all,

So, I have 23 yo and I have male pattern baldness (pretty bad).I started to lose my hair since 18 y. I tried many treatements....but nothing.
First I started easy, with some solution(like castor oil, vitamin A oil) and some tincture (birch )...a few months...but in vain.:hmmm:

Then...I understood that is something serious about my dht...so I strated with Alopexy 2%, 4-5 months...but nothing my hair still falling(of course were weak treatments )
In the coming years I used Spectral- dnc, revita, some natural shampoo, vitamins,saw palmeto, etc. Still nothing! :freaked:

In 2011 I started to use Rogaine foam, for about 6-7 months. So I slowed down a little bit, my hair loss...but no regrowth! Ok so after 6-7 months, I stoped to use rogaine. In the coming months my hair started again to fall really bad.

From 2013, January 15,after some research on the internet, my treatment is like this :

-Rogaine foam 5% (twice daily)
-Nizoral 1% (3 times/ week)

and some supliments:
-Saw Palmetto (675 mg/ day)
-Biotin (5mg/ day)
-Multivitamin (1 cap with Q10,minerals, ginseg, etc / day)

For the future:
- I will try to add in my treatment finasteride 1.25 mg
- I will try to change my 1% Nizoral with 2% Nizoral
- after a few months I will try to add RU58841
- add MSM
- add S5 5% - Spironolactone cream
- add Omega 3s at least 1000mg
- and after than, I really don't know yet.

I put some pictures from January 30, 2013 and I'll come back with new pictures during treatment.

Attachments

• ianuarie 30 (2).jpg
    ianuarie 30 (2).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 892
  • ianuarie 30 (4).jpg
    ianuarie 30 (4).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 937
  • ianuarie 30 (5).jpg
    ianuarie 30 (5).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 825
  • ianuarie 30 (6).jpg
    ianuarie 30 (6).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 780
  • ianuarie 30 (10).jpg
    ianuarie 30 (10).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 885

flr

Reaction score
Update March 19 - 64 days (2 months)

Hello everyone again,

So I'm comming with an update of my treatment:

I started from January 15 with this treatment:
supliments:
-Biotin (5mg/ day)

and...from March 10 my treatment looks like this:
-Finasteride pelosta5 (1.25 mg/ day)
supliments:
-Saw Palmetto (2700mg/ day)
-MSM (6000mg/day)
-Daily Multivitamin (Kirkland)

Ok so far... this treatment definitely stopped my hairloss!! I'm very happy, NO MORE hair falling, FINALLY !! :notworthyFrom now i'm gonna try to regrow my hair.

There are not so many days of treatment...only 64 days (2 months) and there are not so many and obvious results yet(just some minimal, minimal improvements, betwen February 15 and March 19...but I keep hoping...)

analyse.jpg

Pixman

Reaction score
Wow, that's great!

Good luck mate.
I didn't have any luck with MInoxidil so far :/ My regiment is just Finasteride and SPectral UHP MX5 (minoxidil) Just 2 months in, about. So not expecting that much.

Hope my regiments works, takes time sometimes, some are lucky, like you :)

flr

Reaction score
Hello Pixman and thanks for replay,

I don't consider myself lucky, maybe, just an 'insistent man'. I struggle with hair loss from 18 y, maybe 17 y, so now I'm 23, and here they are 6 years of fighting with my hairloss. I tried many treatments, but nothing. A normal person would have dropped the idea more time ago.

You said that, you had no luck with minoxidil. How long have you used minoxidil (months) ?? Do not lose hope!
Because,first I used minoxidil 2%, for about 5 months and than minoxidil 5 % for 6 months + Spectral dnc(also with minoxidil 5%) for 5 months...and here is 1 year +...and nothing !! And of course as I said above, before this, I used another treatments for for abut 4 years...and nothnig.

So...only now my hair loss stopped, but not regrowth yet ! And now I'm thinking thant Nizoral shampoo( with Ketoconazole 1 %) helped me a lot. Nizoral + Minoxidil .

I strongly recommend you this Nizoral shampoo(1% or 2% ketoconazole) 3-4 times a week (and should be left on the scalp for about 5 minutes) -this is not an ordinary shampoo + after washing, you can feel your scalp and your hair healthy.

and...continue to fight with male pattern baldness !

flr

Reaction score
Hello everyone again!!

I'm comming with an update of my treatment again. Is my third month of treatment !!

So far and somehow .... I consider it a successful treatment....but still not what I'm waiting for! I can see some improvements in my hairline. Also people around me noticed some good improvementt (I hope they don't lie..
smile.gif
).

...and now I ask you, if you see some results??
Remind my treatment :I started from January 15, 2013 with this treatment:
supliments:
-Biotin (5mg/ day)

TODAY, 15 April, 2013 my treatment looks like this:
supliments:
-MSM (3000mg/day)
-Omega 3 -Fish Oil (4000mg/day)
and from March 20 I use Micro Needle Roller -1.0mm (is painfull...a little bit, but this thing can increase Minoxidil absorption)

And of course I continue to struggle with my hairloss and I keep hoping to regain my hair back....as much as I can and as much is possible

Untitled11.jpg Untitled22.jpg

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, that is some improvement in three months!! Wait until you hit the year mark! Your hair will be glorious. When I first saw your baseline photos in the OP, I'll be honest, it did look really bad and almost a no hoper (considering your age etc) but whoa, it looks infinitely better now.

flr

Reaction score
NEW UPDATE: Month 4 of treatment !!
TODAY, 15 May, 2013 my treatment looks like this:
supliments:
-MSM (3000mg/day)
-Omega 3 -Fish Oil (4000mg/day)
and
-Micro Needle Roller -1.0mm

2 sets of photos: The first set is with
natural light and the second is with ​artificial light
analyse1.jpg analiza1.1.jpg

Woodyy

Reaction score
Definitely improving, good thing is your hairline isn't even that bad, if you can thicken up where you still have hair, which is very achievable, it would look really good.

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
great improvement!!! and you wont even be seeing the effects of the finasteride yet. It should only get better.

RapidRetreat

Reaction score
Wow nice work mate, I haven't lost that much hair yet but it is good to see you were persistent with it and it has paid off!

Dune

Reaction score
Any updates?
You were getting great results, and was just interested if you have had any more progress.