My Transplant Procedure With Dr. Demirsoy 2985 Grafts Armamed

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
11 month update as I haven't really seen much progress since month 5-6. I tried to take the most non flattering photos possible.
Overall pretty happy with the result and the doctor choice, however I didn't expect the type of hair/direction of hair growth to play such a big role in the final result. I was hoping for more density honestly after seeing other peoples result with 3000 grafts, this just goes to show how many variables you have to consider regardless of donor quality, bolding progression, doctor choice, etc. I will probably get a second transplant of 1500-2000 grafts to get more density in the near future. In the pictures below you can see how fine/straight hair looks under different angles/lightning.

That's a great result for 3k and fine hair, for someone with thick hair 3k grafts is like using 6k and you shouldn't compare or expect that. A lot of guys are going crazy over Dr Zarev, a very talented surgeon but all his results (from his country) are on people with thick black hair. Anyway you just need some more density but your hairline is mature and nice already. Bearing in mind your crown and general thinness, I would say 2k grafts all over for some extra blending would be nice but not sure if it's worth it if your donor is hit hard or hairs taken out of the safe zone. It was already patchy and thin before surgery.

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a great result for 3k and fine hair, for someone with thick hair 3k grafts is like using 6k and you shouldn't compare or expect that. A lot of guys are going crazy over Dr Zarev, a very talented surgeon but all his results (from his country) are on people with thick black hair. Anyway you just need some more density but your hairline is mature and nice already. Bearing in mind your crown and general thinness, I would say 2k grafts all over for some extra blending would be nice but not sure if it's worth it if your donor is hit hard or hairs taken out of the safe zone. It was already patchy and thin before surgery.
For sure, I also realize that if I decide to get a second transplant it would be my last because my donor was average before the first procedure

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
for just under 3k, covering that much space, I would have definitely expected to go back for another 2k. The harvesting looked top notch man. You can see my thread just under yours and I got just under 2100 and my coverage was WAY less. I wouldnt be upset with the result.
Just saw it, can I ask why you chose 2100 and not higher ?

zerafian

Established Member
Reaction score
Just saw it, can I ask why you chose 2100 and not higher ?
I told him I did not want a major graft harvest, being my first procedure. Word for word I said "I want a distinct hairline, NOT a hair gradient in under 2000 grafts. I was also very nervous about paying all that money and my body reacting poorly to the procedure. The difference between getting what I WANT in the end and this initial procedure was essentially double the cost. I wanted to be sure that this would actually do what I was hoping or that it would work at all.

brill007

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told him I did not want a major graft harvest, being my first procedure. Word for word I said "I want a distinct hairline, NOT a hair gradient in under 2000 grafts. I was also very nervous about paying all that money and my body reacting poorly to the procedure. The difference between getting what I WANT in the end and this initial procedure was essentially double the cost. I wanted to be sure that this would actually do what I was hoping or that it would work at all.
Makes sense, it also helps that you used a doctor that wasn't far away.