my town

IBM

Reaction score
Yesterday night i went out for a walk. The city where i leave was almost desert and mourn. Fifteen years ago it was with full of people specially teenagers. Now there's a few alcohol eyes and halitosis teenagers saying bad words loud with no shame.
Today in the morning there were a few old man making shopping and some immigrants.

The town where i live is a reflex of me. Bored, mourn and sad. The big malls took everyone from here.

Time is running and I still cant leave a mark in this world. I've to walk with a poor n' cheap Stone Roses hairstyle. How things changed... Nothing is for granted :( .

IBM

Reaction score
FabioM said:
Yeah in the Lusofona university :D

Cool. Back to the thread. I went to the local mall watch a game. And of course i saw the girls that were there. 99.9% of them are all the same. Only 1 i saw was very pretty and charming. Others are the stereotype of butty butt butt spice girl. How can a guy live like that? Anyone willing to explain?

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
mulder said:
IBM said:
Others are the stereotype of butty butt butt spice girl.

What exactly is a butty butt butt spice girl?

Hot motherfucker w/ nice body and everything complete but her personality is sh*t. Otherwise known as stereotypical 'preppy' *** girls.

IBM

Reaction score
mulder said:
IBM said:

What exactly is a butty butt butt spice girl?

It's young women that have nice rack, tight cloths, acceptable and banal hair and face, far from being original. They're very proud thinking they're unique, Monaco's glam and hot as hell.

You see them with good looking guys with average guys gazing with some distance hoping they can catch a taste of their nipple. Some even use their hands to fake what souldnt be.

IBM

Reaction score
here's the safety rod and tod.

tod-rod-flanders.jpg

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re:

IBM said:
FabioM said:
Yeah in the Lusofona university :D

i saw the girls that were there. 99.9% of them are all the same. Only 1 i saw was very pretty and charming. Others are the stereotype of butty butt butt spice girl.

a what now?! :freak:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re:

IBM said:

I don't know why but this made me laugh like hell :mrgreen: . Strong signature material.