My System - What Do You Think? [pics]

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My system is now 2 months old and I've hacked it about a lot because I was really disappointed with it initially

Personally I feel very comfortable wearing this now. To me it looks and feels normal.

The scary part for me is when I will have to replace it with a new system!

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it looks like there’s some slight thinning in the crown. Nothing that a normal person would ever recognize, but if it’s true I think it adds to the realism, especially for your age. Looks great!

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes certainly there is some thinning, and in some ways I feel the system also sits about 0.5cm too high at the front line. I agree with what you say - at my age (mid 40s) it adds some realism.

You should have see the system when TCP stuck it on my head! Not even a 25 year old would have such dense hair, let alone a 40+ year old!!

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you done it all by yourself (including the REAL hair hair cut)?
how much it cost to you ?
from where you buy it ?
and what you mean when you say TCP system?

thanks

and by the way it looks good!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it looks realistic, I personally would have NOT have gone for such a light crown, but it's preference, it certainly adds a look a realism. TCP, sorry, is sh*t... I have NEVER seen anything they have done, that has been posted online that does not look like total rubbish.

The only tweak I would make... is that I would tame the spikes on top.

But all and all, I would NEVER think that you were wearing a system, NEVER.

S