My Success Story Mid 30s Asian Frontal Loss

regularguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after lurking on these pages for many, many years I decided to do something about my frontal hair loss.
I had half heartedly used Rogaine for months but didn't do much else. I was afraid of finasteride and the side effects from reading too much into these forums.

Regarding myself, I'm average weight, Asian male, with only frontal hair loss. I didn't have any thinning in the crown.

I was afraid that perhaps it wouldn't work in asian males or in frontal loss but I was wrong. I've read lots of studies that say that it doesn't work in frontal hair loss and was skeptical at the beginning.

Side effects:
Your dick acts weird for a few weeks. One week it was like I was in junior high with NRB (no reason boners) and the following week it was a zapped libido. Regardless, by week 3 things started stabilizing. Now, I have zero side effects.
I noticed I had started growing hair on my back and chest a little but once I got on the finasteride, the increased body hair went away. (Heard this has to do with the DHT levels)

As far as hair growth goes, the combination of finasteride and min and nizoral was amazing. Any area that was thinning came roaring back. Now I don't have the same hairline as I did in my teens, but I have regained a significant amount of hair back.

I started off on the norwood scale around 2A. And now I wouldn't consider myself on the norwood scale at all.

My current regiment is:
finasteride every day, generic propecia. (I take it about 85-90% of the time, I forget often.)

Minoxidil foam once a day, I don't even do two applications as suggested. I figured I'd start with once a day and if it started to lose its efficacy as I heard it does after a couple years, I would do 2 but haven't found the need to switch to twice a day yet.
(Used Rogaine for a couple years, and now switched to Kirkland Brand Foam, I found no difference in hair loss or growth after switching).

About 2 times a week I use Nizoral.

I had very little shedding during the beginning, and have been able to keep my hair the same for 5 years.

So all in all, I find myself on these forums much less, I don't think too much about my hair loss, and my confidence returned.

The only regret I have is the same as I've read before in the forums, I just wish I started earlier.

Ywg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So all in all, I find myself on these forums much less, I don't think too much about my hair loss, and my confidence returned.

The only regret I have is the same as I've read before in the forums, I just wish I started earlier.

Good point, dude.