MY SUCCESS :D sins ((Sep 17 - 2015))

Reaction score
Hi
Posted "My story" a wile ago but sins then my story turned in to a success story.

Find my story with photos here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/95707-Regrowth-with-finasteride-and-Ketoconazole-2-5-months

Let me know what u think!

Reaction score
attachment.php
A new discovery! where brushing my hair when i came a cross a aria just above my templets, the aria was full of new hair. If all of them grow as long as the rest of my hair i will have girl hair :D

View attachment DSC_0011.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

new bangs.jpg View attachment hairline.jpg 28 dec 15.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

new bangs.jpg View attachment hairline.jpg 28 dec 15.jpg

Reaction score
Nice and fast progress with your hair. Some take finasteride for months and months but do not get results so it's great that you have found something that works for you.

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls! i got a question about my new hair growth.

As you can see on the photos i got quite allot of new hair poppin up everywhere on top of my head and on my hairline, they are around 4-6 cm long and keep getting more and more in numbers every month which i'm very happy about!

My question is will these hair grow longer than 6cm or do they have to shed first?

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls! i got a question about my new hair growth.

As you can see on the photos i got quite allot of new hair poppin up everywhere on top of my head and on my hairline, they are around 4-6 cm long and keep getting more and more in numbers every month which i'm very happy about!

My question is will these hair grow longer than 6cm or do they have to shed first?

ANY ONE??

Reaction score
MONTH 5 ON finasteride 1,25MG AND KETO SHAMPOO 2 MG

I haven't noticed any shed this month but it look and feel like some hair has fallen out ( but that is a good sign ) so i'm not to freaked out.
Still have my new hair growth in the hairline.

11 feb hairline.jpgnew pic 11 feb.jpg

here you can see month1 vs month 5 side by side
1 vs 5.jpg